Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Footygamer89

Footygamer89 Youtube Channel

Hello

I have been on these forums for a while but decided to make an account using my youtube name i have a channel which is quite small and i have a Monaco save that im really enjoying so i thought i would drop the first episode in here i hope you guys check it out and any constructive advice (not just abuse) is always welcome i look forward to hearing from you soon

Great Idea ! You've also picked a great club to manage.As I once played with Bordeaux before 10 years where the France league was much harder and When  Marseille was the top team along Bordeaux,Lyon.Lille.I won several champ. Tittles,even was once in the final of the Champions League ,but never won :)). That's Also the reason why I like the older FMs...because with a normal team like Monaco or Marseille,CSKA,Basel,Tottenham,Dortmund,AS Roma,Porto,Valencia with good leadership and training and keeping the budget +savings stayed at the club 5 years and won 3 last consecutive champions league titles you Can have a Top Club and win even the Champions league-That's why is my favorite FM the old good Football Manager 2011. And I play only this game! Now.?? FM14- FM18 it's not possible to manage such a low ranked club and win the CL !? :idiot: No wa!! But that's sad...because if u love some small club and enjoy playing it and making the club stronger,bigger,and by seeing that natural joynes and feeling it...it's like you're literatully won the champions league :) ! That feeling and joy will never give you these new Football Managers.:herman::thdn:

A classic derby was north vs south-  PSG vs Olimpique Marseille ! I miss this those times...and it's not fair that Marseille is not anymore a top club like before.Now...PSG,Monaco,Nice are the main clubs-****.,money ruined football !