Sports Interactive Community

In my current save i have a problem with the workload of my coaches. I usually could get the workload to light or at least average with 1 good coach or 2, now even if i put 4-5 coaches at one area the workload is heavy or very heavy. If i ask my assistant to assign them some of the areas reach on average workload, but he uses everyone in every area so the quality of the training is falling way to much.

On 3.1.2018 at 19:25, GiorgosK96 said:

In my current save i have a problem with the workload of my coaches. I usually could get the workload to light or at least average with 1 good coach or 2, now even if i put 4-5 coaches at one area the workload is heavy or very heavy. If i ask my assistant to assign them some of the areas reach on average workload, but he uses everyone in every area so the quality of the training is falling way to much.

I think it depends on the amount of players you have in your senior and reserve sqad combined.

Just for the test, move some reserve players to under 18 team and see if there is any changes in other category.

Move more than 2players even more just for the test.

52 minutes ago, FatRonaldo said:

I think it depends on the amount of players you have in your senior and reserve sqad combined.

Just for the test, move some reserve players to under 18 team and see if there is any changes in other category.

Move more than 2players even more just for the test.

Yes. In my squad the sweetspot is 28, but it might vary according to facilities and coaching attributes.

FatRonaldo is right, I had a lot of players in U23, I moved a few of them to U18 and the workload improved, I moved the back and it worsened. I never noticed that before. Thanks for your answers guys.