Sports Interactive Community
zatinho

Youtube Video Coding Frozen

Anyone with this problem or similar? I cant simple upload a vid to youtube , i choose the key moments etc and click upload and dont pass this option , " Coding Video... " :( , help ... 

image.thumb.png.ff7e73eaebe49687d76d800f32b59099.png

Happens to me as well. Initially I thought it might be an issue with connecting with Youtube, so I tried exporting just the highlight to upload it manually, but that doesn't work either. The game simply stops responding. 

Okay it's an issue we're aware of and one we're investigating. Apologies you're encountering it with the game and when we have any further news we'll let you know.

Thanks. 

Are there any News? Do you know, when it will work - hopefully with the next patch?!

Thanks! :)

In addition to having the above problem I also get both teams in white even when I export the video and that works and upload to Youtube manually.  Any updates on this one?

On 07/01/2018 at 16:36, Kharza_FM said:

In addition to having the above problem I also get both teams in white even when I export the video and that works and upload to Youtube manually.  Any updates on this one?

That's something we're looking to address as soon as we can. Thanks. 

It's good to know that you are "aware of" an issue that hasn't been working from the moment it was enabled. Many patches and months have passed but no progress on this issue (which worked just fine in previous releases)

It caused many setbacks in of our saves :seagull:

2 hours ago, MangerdWanlar said:

It's good to know that you are "aware of" an issue that hasn't been working from the moment it was enabled. Many patches and months have passed but no progress on this issue (which worked just fine in previous releases)

It caused many setbacks in of our saves :seagull:

Can you please confirm for us, when did you first encounter this issue in FM18? 

During beta (after 18.0.3 I guess) when youtube upload made available... in FM18 Youtube upload hasn't worked for a second :( 

From main screen view match option export highlight usually works and the exported video can be uploaded manually, but it's quality is awful (although it's set to 1080p) and that's not the way it should work. In previous series FM had great tools to share your results with friends, but in FM18 you can't post a picture with result and stats on it (you have to choose or upload 2 pictures for 1 match) and can't show great or crazy goals... It's a huge leap backwards and nothing has changed since October :( (In case of picture you said it won't change and we have get use to it, which is not a nice thing from you. But in case of videos you are at least "aware of")

FM18 is the best release so far but has the most bugs. Many of them are fixed by this time and I'm grateful for that, but there are still some which hasn't changed since beta. I spent many time to test and report bugs to make this game better, but I saw many patches coming out without a touch of the things I reported. This discourages me from voluntary testing and pre-purchasing again...

Okay we appreciate the feedback on this and it is something we are looking to get fixed as soon as we can.

Thanks. 

Yeah no fix has been put out yet, but we hope to be able to do so soon.

Thanks.