Sports Interactive Community

Long time until FM2019 but thought I'd drop this in now seeing as it occurs to me. I play LLM almost exclusively (Conference National all the way down to level 9). Because the crowd sounds are designed for grounds like the Nou Camp and AlianzArena I either have to put up with the sound of 90,000 screaming fans whilst the attendance is actually 16 people and a dog or I have to turn the sounds off.

My suggestion, then, is as follows...

Scaleable crowd sound fx.

it doesn't have to be extensive - empty (just pitch sounds), tiny (a few voices getting lost in the blowy outdoors), small (the chatter of a couple of hundred people echoing off a tinny sounding stand), medium (a few thousands people cheering, singing and oohing and aahing in a ground), large (a full modern stadium of people) and huge (The Maracanã, sounding as only it can sound). 

The ability to turn off the crowd but keep the pitch sounds on (ball being kicked, ref's whistle.etc) 

A, perhaps, more achievable alternative.

It isn't a massive thing but it would enable me to make use of the sound fx in a way I haven't been able to before.

Appreciate these detailed suggestions for a sound revamp and it's something under review within our feature database.

Reviewed so locked.