Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Moshe eivgi

crashes every time

The game crashes every time I start a league game or a cup or any game, it's unbearable I opened a lot of threads and no one really helps with the problem ... it's unbearable ...

Moshe, I've asked you a number of times to keep your post in your own original thread. Every time you create a new thread it means all the information you provided previously will need to be re-asked or we have to search back through to find your older threads.

If you're providing us information across a number of different threads, it makes it very difficult for us to track the issue you're having and the information you've provided.

As I've said a number of times before because of your operating system you need to run the game on Low or Very Low graphics settings. If you do so, do you encounter the white crowd issue and crashes?

Let us know. Thanks. 

If graphics are low then it does not happen, but it does not make sense that you can not play on mediocre graphics without crashes, and for the white audience it still happens, what should I do to solve the situation? Please find me a real solution, and as for me not waiting for an answer and sending another message because I'm waiting 3-4 days for an answer from you, so I'm sending another message.

Yes, this is an issue we're aware of and we're investigating in order to allow systems running 32-bit Operating Systems to run on higher graphical settings, but for now we advise you run only in Very Low or Low else the system will run out of memory.

7 hours ago, Moshe eivgi said:

If I convert my Windows 32-bit to 64-bit, will the problems be fixed? And how do I re-download the game later?

The game is stored in your games library in Steam, so reinstalling from there will be ok and Steam will detect which Operating System you are using and will download the correct one

The game still crashes every time I start a game, when do you intend to fix it? Will they fix it sometime?
Only when I'm on low graphics can I play, but it's really ugly to play on low graphics, plus my computer is worth much more.
In addition, the game has become very slow as it used to be, every click it makes after a long time is just very annoying and annoying.
What about all these problems? Will you fix it?
You said I need to change it to 64 bit but I can not now

As Neil Brock has explained above, if you are running a 32 bit operating system, you will need to run the game with low graphics settings  at the moment while SI look at whether optimising the game to run better on 32 bit systems is possible.

A very strange case that happened to me in the Champions League ...
I think this is a very serious mishap in the game.
According to what you see in the pictures, 3 groups finished with 11 points
I have the highest goals difference
I also beat Manchester United 1-0 at home and finished 1-1 out against them, so for them the results are between i am winner.
According to the table I finished in 3rd place that does not climb to the next stage, it is a very serious fault, what do you do in such a situation and is it logical?

23232.png

3434.png

Please raise the issue with the Champions League here - https://community.sigames.com/topic/411249-europe-official-specific-issues/?page=2

I'd imagine because you have a better record than Man Utd, but they have a better record than Valencia who have a better record than you it's been decided in a different manner.