10 bugs in FMM 2018 :(

Bugs 

Have commented on most of these issue in various threads but a lot of them remain unanswered or not commented on so thought it would be easier to list all the current bugs I am experiencing in one thread. Hopefully some while be fixed in the update when it eventually passes QA with Apple... fortunately I have the IGE so can fix some of these with that when they occur but would be majorly disappointed if I didn’t have it. 

1. Player Values - value of players continues to change by huge amounts - for example my GK has value has ranged between 19.5m to 87m in three months of gameplay.
  2. Maximum Wage Bug - I have signed several players on contracts around the 200k a week mark yet every time the player joins the club they automatically are on 725k a week. Fortunately I have the IGE so can change it but this could be a game breaker for players who don’t purchase the IGE.
  3. Loan Rules - not sure about other leagues but the loans rules aren’t implemented in the Premiership - I can sign multiple players on loan from the same club and can send several players to the same premiership club on loan. I don’t have the Loan Unlockable.
  4. Player Eligibility - played signed in January can play in all cup competitions regardless if they have already played in the same competitions with their previous club.
  5. Transfer Bids - majorly bugged like last year especially with multiple bids received at the same time as well as transfer bids received just disappearing.
  6. The in game editor is also bugged this year - there is a round bug which means you can’t set players wages to certain amounts eg. You can change a wage to either 97k or 105k but not 100k, it works for some players but not all players.
  7. When changing a clubs wage budget in the in game editor it doesn’t save the change and the wage budget reverts to the original.
  8. Manager Sackings - intermittent news items regarding this, sometimes you are informed a manager has been sacked but most of the time you only get a news item about the new manger being hired. 
  9. Wage Limit Bug - have missed out on several players due to not being able to offer them the maximum wage despite having a a huge amount of my wage budget remaining. Regularly can only offer 235k despite my maximum wage being 725k
  10. Transfer Bids Acceptance - once again clubs accept much lower transfer bids for players while rejecting my higher, sometimes much higher bids.

Not a bug but it’s also disappointing it’s over 6 weeks since the iPhone X was released and we still don’t have a skin for this device. :( 

• SI Staff

Can you confirm you're using the latest update and also any chance you emailing me saves showing these issues? (marc.vaughan@sigames.com).

PS - I've relaxed '9' inhouse already, the cause is that the 'maximum' is only allowed for players the board see as truly exceptional.

Not on 9.1 yet as I am on IOS, not sure why that’s still not been released yet as know it was in submission before Christmas..... can’t send saves unfortunately :/ but all these issues have occurred in all my saves so easy to replicate / find the issues if others can se so saves when they find the same problems. 

• SI Staff
On 1/2/2018 at 06:32, AndrewDriverNo1 said:

Not on 9.1 yet as I am on IOS, not sure why that’s still not been released yet as know it was in submission before Christmas..... can’t send saves unfortunately :/ but all these issues have occurred in all my saves so easy to replicate / find the issues if others can se so saves when they find the same problems. 

We only release updates when we have the ability to control them (ie. pull them if there are issues, submit further updates etc.) and sufficient support available to communicate with users in case of issues .. over xmas that isn't possible (partially because the store owners themselves close them from being updated in some cases).

• SI Staff

2, 3, 5 should definitely be fixed. Board wage limits (9) should be relaxed somewhat, but it will depend on the player - if you have a good example where they are restricted we would like to look at it.

With regards to players accepting lower offers elsewhere - it's a current limitation of the contract system that offers can't be directly evaluated against each other. This is something we want to change for the long term but essentially it will mean ripping out everything and starting again like we did with tactics and database this year so while we can make tweaks to help with it it won't be fully right until this long-term work is done.

I will check on 7, I think some work may have been done in this area but I don't have the bug tracking DB open right now.

8 - I think the news items on this were scaled down a bit at some point for uninteresting clubs to avoid spam, but if you have a good example of something that should definitely be reported we'd want to know. 

4 is not supported at present due to some code sharing issues but we are looking into it.

I’m terms of news items, I definitely think we should be notified when a manager is sacked, it’s frustrating having to rely on checking the job centre to see vacancies, in previous versions we were always notified about every sacking even if it was just for the league you are managing in. Also think we should like previous version be informed which teams have been relagated from / to our league and who won the different cup competitions..., 

On 1/5/2018 at 18:41, AndrewDriverNo1 said:

I’m terms of news items, I definitely think we should be notified when a manager is sacked, it’s frustrating having to rely on checking the job centre to see vacancies, in previous versions we were always notified about every sacking even if it was just for the league you are managing in. Also think we should like previous version be informed which teams have been relagated from / to our league and who won the different cup competitions..., 

Agree to both points.

Archived