Mark Man

Demo Help!

19 posts in this topic

I am downloading the demo through steam! It has just got too 100%! I am so excited! I open it! It says 'Preparing To Launch Football Manager 2009 Demo' Yes! I am nearly here! The message now disapears! I am thinking it is about to load! Yet, I am still left thinking it is about to load! Help? Why isn't anything happening!?

I have now been waiting 4 Minutes! Grrrr! ha ha.. No seriously, how long did yours take!?

ha ha, okay mate I will, maybe i'll go get something to drink! Perhaps it will be ready by then! (Hopefully!) ;)

It just said, FM.exe has encountered a problem, error report, send or dont send.. grrr! Do I need to install it again! Or shall I try relaunch?

Deleted it and just went on to the website to download it again! Joy! 4%.. This could be a long night!

i've installed it 3 times keep getting message when click on desktop shortcut FM.exe the application failed to intialize properly (0xc0150002)

Ive been getten the same message hope it doesnt happen since ive ordered the game from steam

If you've got a slow computer it can be a little while from what I recall when I had a old computer.

I stayed up for about 5 hours trying to fix this, I downloaded the demo again.. and guess what..

FM.exe has encountered a problem

How do I fix this!? Please! lol

I waited about 30 seconds when this happened then clicked cancel and launched it again. Then the second time I clicked allow on that annoying message that Vista brings up on outside applications and the box went dark and then disappeared after a couple of seconds. I'm impatient, but it worked.

There is no allow mate, It just says 'Send error report' and 'Don't send' so i clicked send error report, tried re-launching it (for the 37th time) But it still doesn't work!