Sports Interactive Community
M4nager1a

Guess the Star Rating

Guess the Star Rating.Will reveal answer once there's enough replies

He's a Goalkeeper

Am playing Montpellier HSC.Its already a worldwide Club tho(in my save) 

IMG_20171228_230552.jpg

Edited by M4nager1a

1 hour ago, M4nager1a said:

Guess the Star Rating.Will reveal answer once there's enough replies

He's a Goalkeeper

IMG_20171228_230552.jpg

Carvajal?

I can usually get similar stats with any 140-ish CA rated GK that has good numbers for taking care of set pieces and long shot, going back quite a few FM versions. So from my perspective that could be anybody because of the tactics.

7 hours ago, tacticsdude said:

I can usually get similar stats with any 140-ish CA rated GK that has good numbers for taking care of set pieces and long shot, going back quite a few FM versions. So from my perspective that could be anybody because of the tactics.

Well it is a Regen,The star rating is the topic man XD not the person

What's the rest of your squad in terms of skill rating? If you are playing Chelsea then your regen could look like 2 starts while still be 145 CA.

I've had great luck with young keepers in general. Several FM saves I've had a 19y/o with potential come in to play like a senior for a div 1 campaign and end up with hero stats and/or even the league award for the year. The media asks "it's been 500 minutes since the GK lets one in, is he the best?" and I know it's the tactics, playing mountain defenders deep for most of the season with a DMC coming down to act as 5th on the line, which means the GK barely ever has to deal with clear-cut chances and 1v1s, mostly long shots and set pieces. So for me, a tall young GK with good command of the area, mental stats and reflexes will keep tons of clean sheets and look like St. Iker game in and out.

5 hours ago, Oenone87 said:

The star rating is relative to your squad though

4 hours ago, tacticsdude said:

What's the rest of your squad in terms of skill rating? If you are playing Chelsea then your regen could look like 2 starts while still be 145 CA.

I've had great luck with young keepers in general. Several FM saves I've had a 19y/o with potential come in to play like a senior for a div 1 campaign and end up with hero stats and/or even the league award for the year. The media asks "it's been 500 minutes since the GK lets one in, is he the best?" and I know it's the tactics, playing mountain defenders deep for most of the season with a DMC coming down to act as 5th on the line, which means the GK barely ever has to deal with clear-cut chances and 1v1s, mostly long shots and set pieces. So for me, a tall young GK with good command of the area, mental stats and reflexes will keep tons of clean sheets and look like St. Iker game in and out.

Put that on the post,Sorry for lack of info

He certainly has good stats. But if you play a very conservative approach he may benefit a lot from it´.

IRL, Jan Oblak is a top keeper and has great stats (especially in clean sheets and goals conceded) because Atlético's setup is very tight at the back. For example Donnarumma is also a great keeper (maybe 1 or 0.5 stars less than Oblak if they were in the same team) but he has terrible stats this season :D 

With that said, my guess is 3.5 stars.