Sports Interactive Community
Naor5563

Benfica, Porto, Braga etc etc

Let's talk about it ... this **** is real? Dozens of amazing talents worth 5k-100k, earning average of 500 euro p/w ... available for loan very easily, rarely promoted to the first team while their asking price is real ( millions as it should be... ) 

Is this real? Their values, salaries ...? It's like the perfect solution for the human manager, every time.

Edited by Naor5563

16 hours ago, Naor5563 said:

Let's talk about it ... this **** is real? Dozens of amazing talents worth 5k-100k, earning average of 500 euro p/w ... available for loan very easily, rarely promoted to the first team while their asking price is real ( millions as it should be... ) 

Is this real? Their values, salaries ...? It's like the perfect solution for the human manager, every time.

Any examples?

1 hour ago, Mons said:

Any examples?

Pedro Alvaro [ top defender ] , Joao Felipe , Tiago Dantas , Diego Batista , Gedson Fernandes , Joao Felix , Goncalo Rodrigues  etc etc etc etc...

All the above are top players worth nothing and easy to get on loan. [ when you are a championship team and above ]. It's very weird since they worth 'nothing' [ 100K maximun ] and earns 'nothing' while every similar potential in other clubs worth millions and earning much more.

24 minutes ago, Naor5563 said:

Pedro Alvaro [ top defender ] , Joao Felipe , Tiago Dantas , Diego Batista , Gedson Fernandes , Joao Felix , Goncalo Rodrigues  etc etc etc etc...

All the above are top players worth nothing and easy to get on loan. [ when you are a championship team and above ]. It's very weird since they worth 'nothing' [ 100K maximun ] and earns 'nothing' while every similar potential in other clubs worth millions and earning much more.

It's probably down to their reputation internationally have you compared this?

I could be wrong, but wasn't there a similar issue with Portugal on the last FM too? Able to pick up great talents in Portugal for really cheap?

2 hours ago, Chesters86 said:

I could be wrong, but wasn't there a similar issue with Portugal on the last FM too? Able to pick up great talents in Portugal for really cheap?

You right. There some problems with Portugal youngsters ( and regens as well ) which is very easy to sign and they are top players. I don't why.

11 hours ago, Chesters86 said:

Yes- Portugal has been a rich source of cheap and talented players for the last few versions

9 hours ago, FrazT said:

Yes- Portugal has been a rich source of cheap and talented players for the last few versions

So to my question - do you find it realistic?

Edited by Naor5563

19 minutes ago, Naor5563 said:

So to my question - do you find it realistic?

I dont know enough about football in Portugal to say- raise it in the relevant Data Issues thread and the Researchers can comment

I thought it was odd too, but a quick (and very partial) research proved that Portugal is a rather cheap place to buy, except for the few Top talents...

nos_transfer.thumb.jpg.39fc7f34db546759e697df3a7db05ec0.jpg