Data forum is the place to go however your club is unlikely to be included in FM as it only appears to exist online so I assume if it’s real the club will be starting way below the playable divisions.

Thank you Barside, we are starting in the bottom tier of the Czech league - so not playable (as it is only the top 2). I will mention in the Data Forum as you suggest but I guess you are right we might not get onto the game until we rise through the divisions irl :)

You will probably have to reach at least the 4th or 5th tier before the club is added to the active database.

Good luck with the club although personally I'd still prefer to see Viktoria Zizkov make it as an established top flight club before your new club, purely based on having watched them a number of times when I used to frequently travel to Prague.

On 12/24/2017 at 19:38, Barside said:

You will probably have to reach at least the 4th or 5th tier before the club is added to the active database.

Good luck with the club although personally I'd still prefer to see Viktoria Zizkov make it as an established top flight club before your new club, purely based on having watched them a number of times when I used to frequently travel to Prague.

No problem at all...Zizkov are a nice club too :) the other side of town from us but potentially a future rival. 4th or 5th tier is definitely in our plans for a few years time, so keep an eye out for us :)

Archived