The Best Tactic after patch (18.2) Tested with Stoke and had amazing results

Had problems with my tactics after new patch but this tactic is really great and had amazing results with Stoke and some other clubs from Germany...Both strikers scoring a lot and this is why i like this tactic...Anyway whole tactic is explained in this video and download link is in description.Try it and enjoy!!!

stoke rezultati.jpg

taktika stoke.jpg

I had a few teething problems in the first 10 or so matches, but this saved me from being relegated with a talent devoid Stade Rennais in second season (including a 3-1 victory at home to PSG) and in the next season I'm 2nd after 10 games. Very nice!

On 12/25/2017 at 04:10, Boy_Wonda said:

I had a few teething problems in the first 10 or so matches, but this saved me from being relegated with a talent devoid Stade Rennais in second season (including a 3-1 victory at home to PSG) and in the next season I'm 2nd after 10 games. Very nice!

Nice to hear you are doing well,any news of further progress?

On 12/29/2017 at 19:17, Nikson82 said:

Nice to hear you are doing well,any news of further progress?

Did well, dropped off a bit towards end of season an ended 4th.

Moved to Newcastle, can't get a regular win in the league for love nor money - No idea why I haven't been sacked! But, in the final of the League Cup... So, Europe here I come! 

On 12/31/2017 at 00:51, Boy_Wonda said:

Did well, dropped off a bit towards end of season an ended 4th.

Moved to Newcastle, can't get a regular win in the league for love nor money - No idea why I haven't been sacked! But, in the final of the League Cup... So, Europe here I come! 

Hhehe,i hope you gona have much better results in league next year,but playing  in Europe is really great success...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived