FM09 - Official Forum Links Thread - Find the threads you need!

arsenal_2111

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My threads been modded:(

;)

Well in time it will be a sticky also, you have to be a mod to do this so you can't have it both ways :p

roberto922

This isn't the place for too much discussion, just for people to post club threads to add etc, which is why I didn't respond. But I would certainly not edit any people's posts unless I had too. Not even for a "funny", sorry :{

Hopey or Purefun could you put Official in my Chelsea Thread title please. i didnt put it because of the discussion in Arsenal's rules thread which said should be decided by mods. but then i see everyone else has, so would be grateful if one of you could :) thanks guys. glad you are our new mods!

Guest roberto922

TBF dexta you did the right thing in the first place as the threads are in no way official, they are only official if written by soemone from SI or possibly a moderator IMO

I'm finally taking my laptop back tomorrow to get the clicker thingy fixed.

I keep putting this off because I want to play FM, but since I'm not getting FM09 until the 21's Nov then I thought I may as well take it back now. The guarentee runs out in about a week, too. So it seems like a good time.

No idea how long my computer will be away, could be 3 days, could be 3 weeks...

But anyway, make sure you keep this up-to-date!

Bye!

P.S. Enjoy FM09:)

Archived