Sports Interactive Community

Hi,

I've encountered a problem in my save, I'm playing my second season and didn't had any problem until now.

I don't know if it has anything to do with your latest update, but first I had a "18.2.0f1050224 (staging)" error, which I later found out many people was having it too, and I think I was able to stop it, and now two crash dumps after the same match.

I'm FC Porto manager and Portugal Nacional team as well(AA and u-21), and after playing the u-21 match I have to play the AA team match right after it, I talk to the players and then the crash dump occurs.

I've attached both crash dumps pictures(they're in portuguese, sorry, but I think the important thing it's understandable).

I hope you can help me because I can't play it anymore.

If you need something more I'll be happy to send.

I'm sorry if I misspelled something but I'm portuguese.

Capturar.PNG

Capturar2.PNG

FM 2018 v18.2.0.1050224 (2017.12.19 23.02.46).dmp

FM 2018 v18.2.0.1050224 (2017.12.19 23.27.53).dmp

Okay we're aware of this issue and we're investigating. As a workaround for the time-being, you won't get the crash if you don't manage two games on the same day. So if you're managing say an U19/Reserve team as well as your club team, if you have two matches on the same day, change the staff responsibilities so you're not in control of those teams and you'll be able to play your first team game and advance.

If you're managing an international and club team, if your club's match is a friendly get the assistant to manage it, otherwise you would need to holiday past the date of the game. 

As said we're investigating and will look to provide a full fix when we're able to.

Thanks.