Sports Interactive Community
DanieleTriolo

Can’t accept and reject any offer. But not only this

A.C. Milan career, 30.06.2029.

Can’t accept and reject any offer, both sells and loans.

furthermore, game crushes on offering new deals to young players, who can’t be though made eligible to the first squad and U20.

FM18 stops and don’t allow to go on playing.

please manage these problems QUICKLY.

THANKS

46374ABA-797B-4134-8EAE-308B153C4182.png

Hi, same thing for me. Cannot progress when a loan or sale offer has been made. FC United career, problem seems to have started in 2029. iOS 11.2.1. 

Here is an example where I have accepted the offer but the option to continue is greyed out and the compulsory action button is still active. (1st screenshot)

The only workaround to progress that I’ve found is to change the transfer status of the affected player (when not listed, change them to listed and then change them back to not listed again). (2nd screenshot). But this means you can’t sell or loan anyone.

And when clicking continue, the problem returns for other players when any loan or sale offer comes through.

Will send save

E0CD78C7-C232-4A1F-B9D5-D804BF2B3ECE.png

261BC863-F278-4898-8095-FE68B7D20A82.png

Even though there has now been a massive update, I still cannot get past graduating youth players at the beginning of a season! Not had this problem before! The date I am in is 25 June 2045 and cannot continue

7 minutes ago, Enry said:

Got the same problem!! No chance to proceed 

IMG_0118.PNG

Can we please get a save for this? Use the links below to retrieve and send.

11 minuti fa, Alari Naylor ha scritto:

11 minuti fa, Alari Naylor ha scritto:

Please let me know how to send the save

I am very sorry but I cannot find the save in iCloud. I can use it through different devices and I can see in settings of iCloud but I cannot find in iCloud Drive and therefore I do not know hot to send. Can you help me? Thanks a lot

1 hour ago, Enry said:

I am very sorry but I cannot find the save in iCloud. I can use it through different devices and I can see in settings of iCloud but I cannot find in iCloud Drive and therefore I do not know hot to send. Can you help me? Thanks a lot

Could you save it into one of the device slots please, then use iTunes to find it on the device?

I've got the same problem - with three players I wanted to buy and also one I didn't want to sell when I tried to offer him a new contract to cancel his release clause (he didn't sign, but Chelsea's bid still just sitting there).

Let me know if you want my save as well if you think it would help. It's not pre bug as such, but I strongly suspect it will continue to happen if I try to buy more players (especially those that are likely to start a bidding war) and therefore I think it can be replicated again within this save. All of the current four errors appeared within the last transfer window, and indeed since the recent automatic update, before that I never had this problem. For now I am playing it very slowly with a self imposed transfer embargo, hope it can be sorted though as it's ruining a ~12 season save.