Sports Interactive Community
Macdee8

Match Engine freezes

The match engine freezes and i have to close the game and start the match all over. Since the update FMT 18.2.0 is happening more frequently.

3 hours ago, Macdee8 said:

The match engine freezes and i have to close the game and start the match all over. Since the update FMT 18.2.0 is happening more frequently.

it has made the game unplayable. happens almost every match now. Need a fix soon. 

Same issue on the iPad Air 2 game is now completely unplayable as happens an awful lot and also happens when you instant result and you get a notification on the iPad it completely shuts down the app. Weird thing is before this update the game worked excellently 

8 hours ago, zakbrown96 said:

Same issue on the iPad Air 2 game is now completely unplayable as happens an awful lot and also happens when you instant result and you get a notification on the iPad it completely shuts down the app. Weird thing is before this update the game worked excellently 

Mine is on an iPad Air. I got to agree with you the game was excellent before the update.

Sorry about this guys, just to clarify, at what point in the match is this freeze happening? Or do you mean that the app closes completely? Is it the same issue as described in this thread:

Either way, if you can send us your save files that would be much appreciated and help us get to the bottom of the issue quicker. Details on how to extract and send saves in the sticky at the top of the forum.

We've made a number of match stability improvements in the 18.2.1 update we released today - can you guys let us know whether you're still having similar issues after updating please?

I can confirm this issue is still happening even after the newly released update.

crashed for me 53 mins in, had to close the game, reloaded the temp save and that didnt work, just hung on the loading bar.

becoming quite frustrating, saying that, i seem to be getting better results by just instant playing my matches anyway, all seems a bit inconsistent for me.

3 hours ago, Alex Pitt said:

Thanks for letting us know @J17WHUFC. Can you send us your save file from before the match where it happened please?

I cant sorry, no pc, hence ipad version 👍