Sports Interactive Community

Hi,

Just like a lot of other people i have the staging error.  I uploaded a save game called 'ANDERLECHT-jc' too your FTP.  I installed the FMT 2018 from steam.  I do not use any DLC or other downloaded fan-things, just the standard game. Screenshot of the error is below.  I will now again try to follow some of the instructions i seem to find in other posts (cashe, integrity,...).

Maybe I'm wrong and i have confidance you are all trying to fix things as soon as possible.  But to me it seems a pretty general problem.  Why isn't there a sticky topic with things we can do about the staging error.  Everybody has to post a personal topic, but THIS particullar error is a GENERAL error.

greeting Jan

after edit:

just wanted to say my widgets also seem to change place during game.  This happens when they are everywhere (except bottom of screen) and after entering tactics,.....  everything that leaves the 'field' screen. (just didn't seem important since i am not able to play anyway for the moment)

Everything happens after the update. playing since cm99/00 (not all versions :-)) and first time problems that are so big. 

FMT2018.png

Edited by jbjAgent
another bug

vor 3 Minuten schrieb jbjAgent:

No 18.2.1 is not available for fmt 2018 zo ie seems

Yes it is.

Ow yesterday it wasnt thanks dit letting me know.

Just checked.  No beta in touch. 

Edited by jbjAgent

You can close this topic i am getting a lot faster answers and correct information in the football manager topic.  

Touch obviously comes in second position regarding a solution and topic activity. 

Greetings