Sports Interactive Community

Hi guys im getting the same crash as most on here with the staging error

my save file is called sunderlandSAVE i put in the crash dump and the save game file.

i also did the 3 steps in most of the other threads with the cache and its made no difference

thanks

When exactly are you encountering the crash in your save game? Is it at a specific point, an in-game date when processing? Or on a specific screen?

Please provide as much information as you can. Thanks. 

now mate its random, i tried holidaying a few days and it did it again. did it in a game and while searching for players

ive attached the dxdiag.txt also

DxDiag.txt

Edited by US ARSENAL

Are you running any custom graphics/logos/add-ons etc? If so, does the same thing happen if you remove them?

Let us know, thanks. 

nope dont have any installed at all, its like out of the box but with the si updates 

yep avast premier, i disabled it and tried it and it still crashed the exact same. very odd, i never had a issue before the last issue

Okay can you please attach the crash dump file which has been generated as stated in that crash message so we can take a look?

Thanks. 

What view did you have on the tactics screen at the time? Have you configured any custom views or custom columns etc? 

What view did you have it set to on the tactics screen? By default it would be set to 'Selection Info' - what do you have it set to? 

selection info yes the default one

Edited by US ARSENAL

this is unreal that no one can find a fix for this, we pay good money for these games and every year it seems something is always wrong, i see ample people on here with same issue yet nothing is ever done about it.

i think this will be my last purchase of the football manager series as i just dont see the point of spending hard earned money for this to keep happening. if someone could please work on finding out whats causing the problem Id appreciate it.

thank you

The issue you're seeing is not one we've ever been able to reproduce internally. It's not something that happens commonly across machines, there's a specific factor which causes it to happen. Until we're able to figure out what specifically causes the issue to occur it's very difficult for us to find any kind of fix for it. 

If there's any other information you have in regards to this, such as anything you've changed from the default settings of the game please let us know as it may be a clue in regards to why you're seeing this.

Thanks. 

i took everything i added out, even took out tactics i downloaded, everything is default, i even deleted the game and reinstalled it and still same, getting the staging error

To confirm, are you running the game in Full Screen or Windowed mode? Also what resolution do you have your system set to? And what zoom setting via the in-game preferences?

Let us know, thanks. 

tried both modes but usually windowed, standard size  resolution, if i used full screen i used 1920x1080 and no zoom in game on tv setting

thanks

What graphics quality are you running the game in? You can see this via the in-game preferences.

If you lower it, (say from High to Medium or Medium to Low) do you encounter the same frequency of crashes?

Let us know, thanks.