Sports Interactive Community
Romano338

Now it's a PK & red card per game

Nice job SI, with the last update, I have one penalty and one red card per game.

In over 150 games played before update, I've seen less red cards and penalties than in under 15 games since the update.

Once again a job well done.

Gerade eben schrieb Romano338:

Nice job SI, with the last update, I have one penalty and one red card per game.

In over 150 games played before update, I've seen less red cards and penalties than in under 15 games since the update.

Once again a job well done.

Could you upload your saved game that shows a penalty and a red card in every game?

vor 13 Minuten schrieb Romano338:

So what? You've got a ton of saves from people before the update and you did nothing about it!

I thought there was no problem with penalty and red cards before the update?

If you don't provide saved games they can't look into it and such threads do not help at all.

I've seen some posts where I say the update is terrible have been deleted. Proof that you just want to hear it's great and don't care about fixing. People have sent hundreds of saves about dozens of problems that ARE STILL IN THE GAME.

Gerade eben schrieb Romano338:

I've seen some posts where I say the update is terrible have been deleted. Proof that you just want to hear it's great and don't care about fixing. People have sent hundreds of saves about dozens of problems that ARE STILL IN THE GAME.

We want to read constructive critics and not a rant and insults. The update covers a lot of improvements and bug fixes from reported issues. You did not add anything that could improve the game so far.

On 16/12/2017 at 16:21, Romano338 said:

Your attitude is poor and we have no obligation to help people that are being rude. 

You are still able to criticise, but please do so constructively. If you have an issue in 18.2.1 please post a new thread