Promote teams from inactive division

massa88

Thank you! So basically I should create many sub-divisions and link them to the main inactive division. If I want to do this for more than one country in different files, will it create ID conflicts between the newly created sud-divisions? I usually try to avoid ID creations because I never know if there are conflict 

Il 16/12/2017 in 15:57 , krlenjushka ha scritto:

split teams in inactive division to multiple divisions. for every last active level - add inactive division.

I've tried I guess but it still does not work. What do you mean exactly with "add inactive division"? There is something to tick? 

I have split the teams in the main inactive division into many regional inactive divisions linked to the main one. In the rules I've made the main inactive division as parent competition of the others (which are defined as child competitions) and ticked "inactive". I added also "preferred lower division teams for promoted teams" in each last active level and inserted the relative inactive regional division with the number of teams that should be promoted for each group.

Archived