Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
YO97

player doesn't know what he wants!!!

Recommended Posts

Danny Bath has been unhappy for the last 6 months because he wants to leave the club for a new challenge. i agreed to sell him and offered him out , at the end of the season i made an offer for a new center back to replace him but now he is worried that the signing of the new center back will threaten his place in the team!!!  
He wants out , i try to replace him, he becomes worried and feels his place in the team is threatened!!  LOGIC! 

Wolverhampton Wanderers FC_  Overview.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Makes logical sense tbh.

He wants a new challenge but until that happens he is part of the team.

He is concerned that the arrival of a new player threatens his place in that team.

So now he has two concerns - a new challenge + his place under threat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Cougar2010 said:

Makes logical sense tbh.

He wants a new challenge but until that happens he is part of the team.

He is concerned that the arrival of a new player threatens his place in that team.

So now he has two concerns - a new challenge + his place under threat.

it doesn't make any sense to me tbh. If i agreed to sell him then he should expect me to sign a replacement . It doesn't matter whether i sign the replacement before or after selling him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, YO97 said:

it doesn't make any sense to me tbh. If i agreed to sell him then he should expect me to sign a replacement . It doesn't matter whether i sign the replacement before or after selling him. 

But you haven't sold him, at least not yet.

So while he is still at the club he is concerned about his place in the team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cougar2010 said:

But you haven't sold him, at least not yet.

So while he is still at the club he is concerned about his place in the team.

this is like saying Lukaku was concerned about his place in Everton when they signed Sandro when everyone on the planet knew that Lukaku was leaving.. If i promised to sell him and offered him out then it's none of his business  who i sign.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Cougar2010 said:

Makes logical sense tbh.

He wants a new challenge but until that happens he is part of the team.

He is concerned that the arrival of a new player threatens his place in that team.

So now he has two concerns - a new challenge + his place under threat.

 

2 hours ago, Cougar2010 said:

But you haven't sold him, at least not yet.

So while he is still at the club he is concerned about his place in the team.


What kind of nonsense logic is this!? I hope the developer doesn't think like this otherwise it's hopeless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, edk77 said:

What kind of nonsense logic is this!? I hope the developer doesn't think like this otherwise it's hopeless.

nonsense logic :rolleyes:

If you actually thought about it you wouldn't make comments like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...