Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Moha

FM2016 Fake Germany occurring mid-game?

Playing FM16, started playing a savegame from an external hard drive that I hadn't touched for nearly a year. In that savegame I am in the 2021/22 season. The German/Japanese fake.lnc file had been deleted when I started the game - one can see from Germany's results over the previous years that they have been playing with real players.

I'd had a bit of a problem with deleting fake.lnc (there were six instances of it to delete, my computer is a mess, don't ask), but I had resolved that before finding and loading this 2021/22 savegame. So I start playing and what do you know, England vs Germany, and Germany is somehow fielding fake players despite 1. the savegame having been started with real German players and 2. no instance of fake.lnc left on my computer. Players like Hummels and Boateng were even unhappy about being dropped from the squad so it's as if the game has reverted to fake.lnc mid-save.

Also if I create a new game the real German players are there, and even in this save I am talking about, the Japanese squad is composed of real players. I went on holiday until the next German squad and they stay fake while Japan stays real.

I have deleted the cache to no avail. Any suggestions?

Any discussion about the licensing issues with Germany and Japan cant be talked about on these forums unfortunately.  I suggest that you ask the creator of the files and they should  be able to help you.

Sign in to follow this