player potential vs player attributes.

flipward

im not sure where to ask this question so thought i would start here.

Are any of the player attributes independent from the players potential ability. i mean if i tutor a player and his determination is 1 and by tutoring i improve his determination to lets say 18 would that improvement eat 17 points off his potential rating??? 

however if determination isnt a stat that is governed by the 1 to 200 rating system what other attributes are independent of the rating????? 

i hope this question makes sense

thank you.

determination is independent of the potential ability rating so you will not add points to your current ability rating by improving determination. im truely not sure what other stats are independent of the PA. i would also be interested to findout what stats are not affected by PA. 

Is the stamina, strength, leadership, bravery or anyother ratings independent of the PA?

21 hours ago, fmsqaud said:

determination is independent of the potential ability rating so you will not add points to your current ability rating by improving determination. im truely not sure what other stats are independent of the PA. i would also be interested to findout what stats are not affected by PA. 

Is the stamina, strength, leadership, bravery or anyother ratings independent of the PA?

As roger_rs said, the attributes which dont take up CA points as they increase are Aggression, Determination, Flair & Natural Fitness. All other attributes as they increase take up CA points except those 4.

On 14/12/2017 at 22:40, KlaaZ said:

As far as I know, all the visible player attributes will count towards his PA, the hidden ones will not.

21 hours ago, oneronaldo said:

As roger_rs said, the attributes which dont take up CA points as they increase are Aggression, Determination, Flair & Natural Fitness. All other attributes as they increase take up CA points except those 4.

thank you for your knowledge guys.

ive been reading some older posts on the subject from 3/4 years ago. has the basic philosophy of stats vs CA/PA changed at all when comparing the current game to the game of a few years ago??

Archived