UI slow responding

On my 3rd season with Wolves. Game was running fine. Got an I7, 32gb Ram, SSD hard drive etc. Now halfway through 3rd season, the UI buttons are slow to react, eg after clicking 4 buttons, the 5th would be slow to react. Reloaded a previous save and that issue goes away. I have a 3rd party pack with logos and faces loaded. Also running maximum database limit. Most leagues loaded. But as i said a previous save is fine and does not suffer the issue. Is this a known issue or something SI is working on? And is anyone sufferimg the same issue?

I am also suffering something similar.

Games runs okay the first season and a half, then it started to go much slower, sometimes it even hangs after pressing "continue", and I have to save and reload.

My machine gets 5 stars rating from the game itself, game and saves are on SSD drive... so far this is the slowest iteration of FM I have ever played, and also the only one that ever crashed for me (fairly often as well, I had to put the saving to every week, I was used to have it every month but I can't risk it anymore...)

P.S: I never installed anything 3d party like databases or skins. I use only 100% default data as installed by steam.

Archived