Sports Interactive Community
FuSS

[FM 18.1.3] • • • MiNiMaL_FuSS - FuSSination V1.0 || 4-2-3-1 • • •

On 12/24/2017 at 11:38, macca72 said:

Telling the fullbacks to stay wider, and swapping the DM for a HB seems to have helped a little.

EDIT: Nope - the hotfix has definitely affected it.

same here tactic stop working for me to, shame! the best tactic before hotfix and so ****in realistic. Shame

For those of you who say it stopped working - what aspects did stop working? Do you struggle to score or do you concede too many goals after the hotfix?

45 minutes ago, burnum said:

For those of you who say it stopped working - what aspects did stop working? Do you struggle to score or do you concede too many goals after the hotfix?

Away games for me, especially against the big boys. 

Pretty sure I’m unbeaten at home. 

I've just won the Premier League and FA Cup with West Ham. I've used my own 4321 tactic (which can be found in the forum) against the top 5 teams and this tactic against all other teams. Worked quite well, even after the patch.

Tactic is still quite solid defensively, not as amazing as before but still good.  But it struggled to get goals a bit before the patch, after the patch its gotten more to the point of having a very hard time scoring.  Might be more to it than just the patch, of course, but its noticeable. 

As I mentioned before, it keeps working for me (using V2.0).

@FuSS Did you ever consider using the Half Back role for the DM? In theory that should increase position a bit and move the D-Line a tad higher. Could be an option against smaller teams.

Having played another 15 games or so since I last posted, just seems to require a bit of in-game tweaking rather than pre-patch where it was 95% plug and play.  Home games I find against all but the biggest teams you want to move mentality to Attack and "Pass into Space" instruction, if you have a very big team you might want that in all home games (playing as Southampton currently.)

Other than that, usually drop the fullbacks to Support mentality when trying to hold a lead. 

Defensively weaker and struggling to score for me post update, no matter what I try.  I'm sure FuSS will be back with an update.

Working for me as Truroninnthe Vanarama South, currently approaching Christmas and sat top of the league and was predicted 11th

Do you guys use any particular OI's?, so far this is the only formation i've found that has a decent defense?

2 hours ago, fsrgio_pt said:

Which tactic are you using?

20171211174652_1.jpg.37fbb2b35c841108280

With slight tweaks when i have to play certain players or the opposition just has an obvious weak point. 

Hey guys. I've been using the V2 Control Tactic and it's awesome. But I've been wondering what to set in the trainings. Any tip?

Thank you.

Just to say to all, V2 Control is still working a treat and has done on my last two saves (Schalke & Leverkusen). Only tweak I have made is changing from Fluid to Flexible, which has made it even more solid defensively. 

Thanks again @FuSS :thup:

15 hours ago, False 9 said:

Planning to release a tactic for FM19?

Probably, I have to say I only downloaded it last night and I'm really not a fan of some of the changes, so we'll see.

Posted (edited)
В 25.10.2018 в 11:31, FuSS сказал:

Sorry all, life gets in the way.

For anyone still playing FM18 this was the update I didn't manage to get out in time:

No idea if this was my final version or now, not played in months, just what was in my tactics folder!

FuSSy 2.0 (ATTACK).fmf

FuSSy 2.0 (CONTROL).fmf

FuSSy 2.0 (STANDARD).fmf

Standard looks good. I have a troubles to create a tactic with good defence in FM18, first impression of yours is :thup:

Edited by Novem9