[FM 18.1.3] • • • MiNiMaL_FuSS - FuSSination V1.0 || 4-2-3-1 • • •

On 12/24/2017 at 11:38, macca72 said:

Telling the fullbacks to stay wider, and swapping the DM for a HB seems to have helped a little.

EDIT: Nope - the hotfix has definitely affected it.

same here tactic stop working for me to, shame! the best tactic before hotfix and so ****in realistic. Shame

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, burnum said:

For those of you who say it stopped working - what aspects did stop working? Do you struggle to score or do you concede too many goals after the hotfix?

Away games for me, especially against the big boys. 

Pretty sure I’m unbeaten at home. 

Tactic is still quite solid defensively, not as amazing as before but still good.  But it struggled to get goals a bit before the patch, after the patch its gotten more to the point of having a very hard time scoring.  Might be more to it than just the patch, of course, but its noticeable. 

Having played another 15 games or so since I last posted, just seems to require a bit of in-game tweaking rather than pre-patch where it was 95% plug and play.  Home games I find against all but the biggest teams you want to move mentality to Attack and "Pass into Space" instruction, if you have a very big team you might want that in all home games (playing as Southampton currently.)

Other than that, usually drop the fullbacks to Support mentality when trying to hold a lead. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
7 hours ago, FuSS said:

Sorry all, life gets in the way.

For anyone still playing FM18 this was the update I didn't manage to get out in time:

No idea if this was my final version or now, not played in months, just what was in my tactics folder!

FuSSy 2.0 (ATTACK).fmf

FuSSy 2.0 (CONTROL).fmf

FuSSy 2.0 (STANDARD).fmf

Planning to release a tactic for FM19?

• 2 months later...
On 25/10/2018 at 10:31, FuSS said:

For anyone still playing FM18 this was the update I didn't manage to get out in time:

No idea if this was my final version or now, not played in months, just what was in my tactics folder!

FuSSy 2.0 (ATTACK).fmf

FuSSy 2.0 (CONTROL).fmf

FuSSy 2.0 (STANDARD).fmf

When do you use them?

• 1 month later...
В 25.10.2018 в 11:31, FuSS сказал:

FuSSy 2.0 (ATTACK).fmf

FuSSy 2.0 (CONTROL).fmf

FuSSy 2.0 (STANDARD).fmf

Standard looks good. I have a troubles to create a tactic with good defence in FM18, first impression of yours is :thup:

Archived