Improve staff (exams)

• SI Staff

Hi Footix,

What are the aptitudes of the coaches that you're trying to get promoted through exams? This aptitude level plays a part in determining how likely they are to pass the exam each time (with some randomisation on top). 'Natural' is the best aptitude and the most likely to pass an exam at any given time. Outside of that, there isn't any way to increase their chances of passing so it's up to you to either wait for them to be ready to attempt the exams again, or look to replace them with other staff members.

Hope this helps. :)

Hi Jamie, 

Three of them have normal aptitude, one has poor. Probably just down to bad luck then? 

Do you know how long it takes before they can try the exams again? I think a few in-game months have passed now, but the option is still unavailable. 

Thanks 

• SI Staff

I believe it's 6 months before they're allowed to try again?

For all of them to fail is somewhat unlucky - though you might want to look at binning off the 'Poor' one unless you're the sentimental type. ;)

EDIT: In fact, for the poor aptitude ones, we'll look at improving the feedback on the coaching exam failed news as it should give some better indication of how likely (or unlikely as the case may be) they are to succeed in any future attempts.

Can't afford to let him go - I'm playing as Cambridge (promoted to league 1), and when I place adverts for new staff I only get bronze ones. So I'll stick with my poor silver for now.

Maybe a bit far fetched to aim for top notch staff in league 1, but then again as long as they're currently on silver and have "good" aptitude .. The sky is the limit!

Cheers

14 hours ago, Footix said:

Can't afford to let him go - I'm playing as Cambridge (promoted to league 1), and when I place adverts for new staff I only get bronze ones. So I'll stick with my poor silver for now.

Maybe a bit far fetched to aim for top notch staff in league 1, but then again as long as they're currently on silver and have "good" aptitude .. The sky is the limit!

Cheers

How many staffs you got with Cambridge in L1?

With Chippenham I've got 2 silver coaches, 1 silver scout and 1 silver physio.

Archived