Sports Interactive Community
CraqueTuga

Black screen after launching the game

When I launched the game for the first time, everything went ok. After that I tried to put logos in the game, as I always do, and my computer restarted (I don`t know why!!)... I tried to launch the game again and at the moment we are supposed to see the "Sports Interactive" logo, the screen turned black (half minute later it turns a little bit brighter, like grey). The background music continues and everything in the computer keeps working. Besides that the status of the game is "working/responding". I deleted all the files in "graphics" paste and it still happens. Any advise? Thank you.

I did all the steps, and a message saying that my driver is updated showed up, so i guess it is... Just to be sure the graphics folder is supposed to be empty wright?

Edited by CraqueTuga

Yes it worked, I guess it was something that I might have done wrong when I tried to put logos in the game. Thank you again (I had another problem previously) for the help and the quickness when replying!!