Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Romano338

Attributes for staff

Hi

In Touch what are the important attributes for each staff member? Especially the ones who really differs from full FM.
Like for example, in full FM you can have 6-7 coaches, so you get one with the right attributes for offense, one with the right attributes for defense,... But in Touch, you have one guy.
So I assume he doesn't need to have all coaching attributes at a nice rating? I guess a team of coaches is "built" (not physically built though) depending on his level? If so, what is important to have a nice team of coaches?

I guess for scouts, physio, it's the usual but maybe there are differences?

scouts you need high CA/PA scout stats (with more emphasis on judging CA at the lower level)

for physio, A high physiotherapy stat helps as touch doesnt take sports science into acct as far as im aware 

for Ass. Man/youth development, it depends on your style of play

Il y a 2 heures, SephDarkheart a dit :

for Ass. Man/youth development, it depends on your style of play

How so? I understand that having an assistant who likes the same system as you is good, but I don't see how my style of playing will change how good he is to coach the players in offense, defense, ball control,...

i didnt specify a system when i made my manager. if i want to play more offensive i pick assistants that are better at developing offense etc

But it's not because I like offense that I don't want my players to developp their defensive stats.
I'm not sure we're exactly talking about the same thing :D I would find it surpring that I'd need an assistant with a specific mentality to train all the players, even the keepers.

ideally you want good stats across the board but at the lower divisions you are gonna have to sacrifice some area of your team or another