FM18 FIFA Nations League

940px-World_Map_FIFA2_svg.thumb.png.69158416bfe865619ee21a738f2d46cd.png

226 nations are arranged in leagues using latest FIFA rankings. 211 FIFA members + 15 non-FIFA nations. Games are played from january to december.

-All other senior international competitions are disabled - also there is no friendlies anymore-

FIFA Gold League - 12 nations - 1 relegated, 4 in relegation playoff

FIFA Silver League - 12 nations - 1 promoted, 4 in promotion playoff ,1 relegated , 4 in relegation playoff

FIFA Bronze League - 12 nations - 1 promoted, 4 in promotion playoff, 1 relegated , 4 in relegation playoff

FIFA League 1 - 20 nations in 2 groups - 1 promoted, 1 relegated , 4 in relegation playoff

FIFA League 2 - 40 nations in 4 groups - 1 promoted, 1 relegated , 4 in relegation playoff

FIFA League 3 - 80 nations in 8 groups - 1 promoted, 1 relegated , 4 in relegation playoff

FIFA League 4 - 50 nations in 5 groups - 3 promoted + 1 best ranked 4th team

FIFA Cup of Nations - 226 nations in cup stage - 1 match, final on neutral stadium

U-21 leagues are arranged same as senior leagues

When you start game choose Finland and December 2016 or 2017(its up to you). You can choose different country-Finland is option because start in december.

1ajeyWn.png

X4ISFjS.png

If you want to have more players in smaller nations or U-21 squads you need to load more players-choose advanced here:

ikWAGjh.png

You can choose "Current international players" and "Players from top division clubs" but these 2 options will load over 80k players. Its up to you and your PC :D

MDoioJf.png

Tested only 1 season without issues. If you notice anything let me know.

DOWNLOAD

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, BUckaroo1000 said:

Can anybody confirm that this works past a single season and is stable cause if it is I will probably get fm18 because of it

I tested this 1 season on holiday without problems. Will test again on 18.2.1 and let you know tomorrow

11 hours ago, krlenjushka said:

I tested this 1 season on holiday without problems. Will test again on 18.2.1 and let you know tomorrow

I had 1 big error in this file - now its fixed and everything should be ok. New file is uploaded - who downloaded this file - please delete old one and re -download again. sorry for inconvenience.

I started another test but i think this will work 100% now.

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, matanshamj said:

hey !

there is any chance that you will tell me how to split the gold league to two after 14 games for exemple?

we made a huge tournament from this league in Israel ! 

after 14 games ? i dont think there is enough national dates for that.

Im not sure. Its different system and many things must be changed in order to make this. Now you have 22 dates - if you change system/ add split - number of games can be 30+.

Why do you need to split this?

2 hours ago, matanshamj said:

bacuse we want to do playoff in order to make more geams. if it impossible so we will do something else

its not imposible but you need to change dates (add more) and to add some playoff.

• 2 months later...

Would you be able to give a brief explanation on how to make a league like this as I'd like to make a Nations league similar to this but with a different format. I'm quite familiar with the editor but don't know how to make something like this possible. Care to explain? :3

On 06/07/2018 at 04:44, BUckaroo1000 said:

Would you be able to give a brief explanation on how to make a league like this as I'd like to make a Nations league similar to this but with a different format. I'm quite familiar with the editor but don't know how to make something like this possible. Care to explain? :3

Take a look at my file. You will understand if you know how to use advanced editor.

23 hours ago, erikeagles said:

Great work thanks. 

One question is it possible to put the 9 new nations make by @Timo61 in the nation league?

I dont think so. If i merge his files with this - many problems can occur.

44 minutes ago, krlenjushka said:

Take a look at my file. You will understand if you know how to use advanced editor.

I dont think so. If i merge his files with this - many problems can occur.

Ok, is it possible to replace them with another country's? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, sorry for my bad english (I'm french)

I used your mod to FM 2017 and I want buy FM 2019

Do you think it's possible to use the mod of FM 18 on the 19? 

If is not possible, do you have the project to create the same mod for FM 2019 et do you have a date?

Thanks you :)

On 16/12/2018 at 11:08, Jelano said:

Hello, sorry for my bad english (I'm french)

I used your mod to FM 2017 and I want buy FM 2019

Do you think it's possible to use the mod of FM 18 on the 19? 

If is not possible, do you have the project to create the same mod for FM 2019 et do you have a date?

Thanks you :)

Yeah but im to lazy to do it. I will do it probably in next 10 days.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived