Top Division Underdog challenge...expectations?

Playing the Top Division Underdog challenge as Go Ahead Eagles in the Dutch top league, I'm in first place after 10 games, and yet the game keeps talking about me "struggling against relegation" and the board is disappointed with my coaching (39%, very insecure), and their "biggest disappointment, without question, our poor showing in the Eredivisie." 5 wins, 5 ties, leading the league...and it's a "poor showing" from a team that relegation is expected? When will FM/FM Touch be fixed and playable?

3 hours ago, podunkboy said:

Playing the Top Division Underdog challenge as Go Ahead Eagles in the Dutch top league, I'm in first place after 10 games, and yet the game keeps talking about me "struggling against relegation" and the board is disappointed with my coaching (39%, very insecure), and their "biggest disappointment, without question, our poor showing in the Eredivisie." 5 wins, 5 ties, leading the league...and it's a "poor showing" from a team that relegation is expected? When will FM/FM Touch be fixed and playable?

You should report it in the bugs forum, if you don't mind, as it's clearly a bug.

Archived