Sports Interactive Community
jaseybouy

Player skills decrease

It's probably something I'm doing wrong, I have my squad view set on detailed - coach report as I like the yellow stars method of seeing who's best etc.  In the save on my ipad these fluctuate like mad, I'll bring in a new player who is say 4 stars, he'll play for a few weeks then he'll drop to maybe 1 star, even his potential drops which is making life very difficult.  Any tips or is this a bug?  Thanks in advance

On 12/8/2017 at 15:10, jaseybouy said:

It's probably something I'm doing wrong, I have my squad view set on detailed - coach report as I like the yellow stars method of seeing who's best etc.  In the save on my ipad these fluctuate like mad, I'll bring in a new player who is say 4 stars, he'll play for a few weeks then he'll drop to maybe 1 star, even his potential drops which is making life very difficult.  Any tips or is this a bug?  Thanks in advance

Do you have a save for us with a good example of this please? 

18 minutes ago, jaseybouy said:

Newbie so forgive the silly questions - How do I share a save with you?  

There are no such thing as silly questions, just stupid answers :)

Zip it up and send it to help@sega.co.uk with a reference to this thread.

It seems my ipad is that old that I don't get the "file sharing" option when viewing it on itunes which is annoying.  Maybe that's part of the problem.

Hm, what version of iTunes do you have please? It's easier to find in the newer versions, in the old ones you have to scroll down past the apps screen.