Young but Amazing CM - Sergej Milinkovic Savic

Nikson82

42 minutes ago, Stackalee said:

Sure, it's fairly ordinary though - just built to the strengths of the player.

20171207214605_1.jpg

20171207214754_1.jpg

Can you actually upload the tactic? It's pretty insane wow. Would love to try if Goretzka can do this for my Schalke 04 side.

Big fan of Milinkovic-Savic btw, I had the pleasure to see him play for my team (Genk) for 1 year. It was obvious that he would be a huge player some day, just like with De Bruyne and Courtois.

He is amazing.  Got him for my Liverpool team.  Lazio rejected my advances and he got unhappy he was not allowed to leave.  Eventually signed him for 28m all upfront with no clauses - bargain.  My only issue is he broke his leg about 3 days after signing and whilst he still plays well he now seems somewhat injury prone on my save :(

Is it that strong? I feel like the only properly expensive player there was Donnarumma, who I unsettled, and the best player in the squad is Savic, who starts the game with Lazio. Anyway to answer your question, most of the transfer movement was facilitated by the difficult decision to sell Ciro Immobile in January season 1. He was on 26 goals and 10 assists in 22 appearances, so it hurt, but Barcelona offered £60m straight cash and I decided the improvements I could make to the rest of the squad with that money were worth the loss of a player in great form.

I am a few seasons ahead of you so many of that team are valued at £50m plus.  Rugani, Keane, Pelligrini, Melengoni (particularly from other Italian teams) must have cost a fortune.  On top of Cook, Donnarumma, Berardi (I know he has a release clause at some point), Macherano, Van Dijk ans Alena, you must have done some wheeling and dealing there mate.  Fair play.

Heh, think it just depends on the save tbf. In this one I got Cook and Alena for about £7m each as their teams didn't use them for a couple years, whereas in my Genoa save Alena went to Man City for £70m first season and Bournemouth are quoting £109m or something stupid for Cook.

Milinkovic-Savic is a very good asset, due to his bullish physicality, especially his jumping/heading ability. Too bad in FM18 Lazio started to make sense and demand insane money for him :)

Brought him to my Leicester side, at the beginning of second season for 44m 

Playing a similar tactic to Conte's 3-4-3 so its going to be interesting to see how he adapts a "non roaming" style, especially when we face bigger teams. 

Signed him in FM 17 turned into a beast in cm/am/CF.

His best role is actually target man..he's so tall and strong with great jumping..probably the best target man in the game once trained..

Also great shadow striker or box to box..

On 26/12/2017 at 21:19, CapaJr said:

Brought him to my Leicester side, at the beginning of second season for 44m 

Playing a similar tactic to Conte's 3-4-3 so its going to be interesting to see how he adapts a "non roaming" style, especially when we face bigger teams. 

Where did you finish to get him to come to Leicester? Would he come to them at the start of the first season?

11 hours ago, i Love United said:

Where did you finish to get him to come to Leicester? Would he come to them at the start of the first season?

No, he is not interested in the beginning of the first season.

I finished second but it was still hard to get him though, but at least he agreed to negotiate instead of rejecting my offer right from the beginning. 

these were the terms i had agreed with him, be aware though anything less, he will reject you right away. 

Screen Shot 2018-01-02 at 04.39.43.png

On 1/4/2018 at 02:39, Footygamer89 said:

Is this guy worth getting guys 

I can't recommend him highly enough. :thup:

For 2.5 seasons he was pretty much averaging a goal or assist per game for me as a Mezzala in my Dortmund save. then he got poached by Real for his £70m release fee. I didn't even noticed they'd bid or I would have offered him a new contract to try and get him to stay. :mad:

3 hours ago, davehibb said:

I can't recommend him highly enough. :thup:

For 2.5 seasons he was pretty much averaging a goal or assist per game for me as a Mezzala in my Dortmund save. then he got poached by Real for his £70m release fee. I didn't even noticed they'd bid or I would have offered him a new contract to try and get him to stay. :mad:

good to know mate

Looking at signing this guy for my Chelsea team in the 3rd season. Lazio are willing to accept a bid of only £32.5m, which seems like a steal for him. Any particular instructions people have given him in a Mezzala role to get the best out of him? Looking at playing him in a midfield 3 alongside Bakayoko and Kante.

18 hours ago, PitchPosh said:

Looking at signing this guy for my Chelsea team in the 3rd season. Lazio are willing to accept a bid of only £32.5m, which seems like a steal for him. Any particular instructions people have given him in a Mezzala role to get the best out of him? Looking at playing him in a midfield 3 alongside Bakayoko and Kante.

I just played him as a MEZ-A. No other instructions or anything. I had him attacking the far post at corners and aimed the corners there too. 

6 hours ago, davehibb said:

I just played him as a MEZ-A. No other instructions or anything. I had him attacking the far post at corners and aimed the corners there too. 

Okay, thanks for the reply! I need to switch up my formation a little and I'm thinking Savic in that role will be just what I need.

On 14/12/2017 at 17:34, Nikson82 said:

I think that Manchester United is interested to buy him in real life so you can imagine Mid Trio Matic - Pogba - Milinkovic -Savic....Maybe someone can try this in fm :)

I have done this, play them as Matic deep lying playmaker defend (DM) Pogba as Segundo Volante (attack) and Savic as Box to Box Midfielder. They have developed a great partnership, however Savic tends to miss out if I play with an AMC rather than an MC.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived