Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
WillFMJones

18.1.3f1045020 error when saving the game!

Okay so the save game file corrupted. Luckily I had a back up a week old, however when I tried to open the back up it crashed with this error.

I loved playing foorball manager but this years FM18 has been unplayable :( 

image.thumb.png.fbd46f32e12abbee914924e56ae61e2a.png

Hi @WillFMJones

The screenshot attached, did this crash occur as soon as you tried loading the save? Could you please attach the crash dump file to this thread. This can be found in the location on the screenshot.

See my previous problem, i assumed no one replied because it was marked as resolved and no longer is resolved.

I tried loading that game again and it loaded.

The game crashes with that error code when I either save the game or submit my team for a match.

It's less often since I installed the driver update Neil recommended but still happening once every few hours either when I save or submit my team.

FM 2018 v18.1.3.1045020 (2017.12.06 22.12.04).dmp

I believe its a problem with my video card drivers? Ever since i downloaded the update i was recommended on the old thread which i attached, i've had problems! I've noticed today that im unable to watch any videos on my computer. Im alright with laptops but im struggling with updating my video card drivers! Please can yhou help? No one replied to my last post and I didn't want to bump this.

Thanks

Okay we've just released 18.2.0, can you please try the game in this version and let us know whether you have the same issue?

Thanks,
Felix 

yes same issue! new code 18.2.0f1050224(staging), it crashed on my 2nd game when I submitted my team! Is there a way you can remotely login to my laptop and simulate it yourself??

No I'm afraid we're unable to remote into users machines. Did this latest crash in 18.2.0 provide a crash dump? If so, can you please attach the file here? 

It was my 2nd match, I will try to replay the game tonight but I assume it will be the same problem I had before where it crashes on the 2nd, 3rd or 4th match where I submit my team. I will record the problem and post a video.

Loaded my save up and again on the 2nd match it crashed when I went to submit team, I tried to upload a video but your max allowance is 9.77mb and I cant trim the video down to that small :(

Okay do you have any kind of anti-virus program installed? Some users have had issues post-update when the AV can conflict with the installation process. We'd suggest following the FAQ entry below, if you have any AV other than say Windows Defender, please try following the instructions under the bold text which will involve an uninstall and reinstall:

Let us know how you get on. Thanks. 

You asked me this in a previous thread and I uninstalled kasperky and am using windows defender and I unistalled and reinstalled FM18after this and then I tried again and still the same problem.

image.thumb.png.6c2b79f15feea6b90d5fc9093762f8ee.png

Are these definitely the correct display drivers? We've gone round in circles so many times. If you cant help anymore can I get a refund? It's so strange I had no problems during the 2 week beta then full game I've had this problem :(

Plays.tv has been known to interfere with the game, so please uninstall it entirely and see if you encounter the same issue. Let us know, thanks. 

You running a Raptr in-game overlay? If so, disable/uninstall it and try again.

Let us know how you get on. Thanks. 

Done and error still happening. New code: 18.2.1f1051982. Again the 2nd match where I submit my team the game crashes. 1st match I play is always fine but 2nd match the game crashes when submitting my team.

Okay we're aware of this issue and we're investigating. As a workaround for the time-being, you won't get the crash if you don't manage two games on the same day. So if you're managing say an U19/Reserve team as well as your club team, if you have two matches on the same day, change the staff responsibilities so you're not in control of those teams and you'll be able to play your first team game and advance.

If you're managing an international and club team, if your club's match is a friendly get the assistant to manage it, otherwise you would need to holiday past the date of the game. 

As said we're investigating and will look to provide a full fix when we're able to.

Thanks. 

Thanks Neil, but I’m confused by your response? I never manage 2 matches on the same FM day. Eg the videos I sent the first game was on the 5th of August and the second game where it crashed was a league cup game a few days later probs on the 8th of August. But anyway have a good Christmas and I hope you can resolve this problem soon or refund me? Thanks

Okay apologies, the way you described the two matches made me assume that was the issue, so ignore that. Did you get a crash dump the last time it crashes in 18.2.1? If so, can you attach it here please? 

Are you running any custom graphics/logos/skins/add-ons etc? If so, are you encountering the same issue without them?

Let us know, thanks. 

No im not running anything custom!

Look at the screenshot attached, the game hasnt crashed but when I run the game I have the error code already loaded with staging afterwards!

20 hours ago, WillFMJones said:

No im not running anything custom!

Look at the screenshot attached, the game hasnt crashed but when I run the game I have the error code already loaded with staging afterwards!

That's not an error code, it's just the game's version number, with the branch it was created on (the staging branch). That's the same for everyone and is by design. 

How frequently is the game crashing for you now?

Were you running any kind of custom view on the squad screen when submitting the team? Any columns you'd added/selected etc? Which view were you using? 

How often do you find you're encountering this issue? Are you seeing it on both full screen and windowed mode? Which skin are you running most of them time? 

Hi Neil, I havent played the game in a couple months. I saw the winter update came out so I thought I would give it one last chance but again same issue. Error code: 18.3.0f1069563. Same issue as the past 100 times, when submitting team the game crashes. It usually happens on the 3rd or 4th game I play. :/! The game is unplayable.

How many leagues are you running with what sized database? If within your save you go to 'FM' -> 'Add/Remove Leagues', how many players are loaded? 

Let us know, thanks.