Sports Interactive Community

Mine keeps doing the same. The save bar stops half way and then its stuck. Have to restart the computer but then try and load any game and the game speed is running super slow when its should be lighting fast. Its reinstalled my computer several times and it keeps happening when im a 1/4 of the way through my first season, wasting hours!

So its still crashing either half way through a Save or it just crashes randomly when changing the days through 'continue'. It would do it then i would restart the system and its was fine but now its happened and the game is just so slow and unplayable. i got to my second season at the start of Jan which makes it worse!

Any help would be appreciated.

DxDiag.txt

How many leagues are you running? If you go to the Add/Remove leagues option on the FM menu drop down, how many players are approx loaded?

Yeah my drivers are all up to date. It has seemed to have sped up but it still keeps crashing when saving and sometimes when ive pressed 'continue'

Worked ok for about a month or two then keeps doing the same thing. downloaded the Nvidia Geforce Experience to optimise the game but it keeps happening.

yeah and that didnt do anything. i completely uninstalled geforce and reinstalled it and it seems to be holding up at the moment. i will let you know how it gets on