Sports Interactive Community

Hi

My in game DLC shop in FM touch 2018 does not work, I can not see anything there, it is empty. I bought In steam store DLC "Attribute masking" and i can not launch it, I do not see it in game.  I am attached a few print screen. You can see that i bought DLC "attribute masking" and it is installed but in game ther is nothing. Please help us because I know that the same problem have many other peoples.

Thanks.

Fm dlc problem.png

FMT downloads.png

Wallet.png

Should be resolved now - please let us know if still an issue

Nice work SI, as usual. The update fixed absolutely nothing. All the old bugs are still here. There are just new ones. I really think you are just toying with people.

3 hours ago, Prej said:

The game's "Download" section is still empty in 18.2.

1 hour ago, lachamczun said:

Still doesn.t work

5 minutes ago, Romano338 said:

Nice work SI, as usual. The update fixed absolutely nothing. All the old bugs are still here. There are just new ones. I really think you are just toying with people.

Working completely fine for me on PC. Is this a PC issue, or Android / iOS?

Thanks, we'll look into this. I can't check cross sync at the moment as I don't have a tablet with FMT to verify. Please bear with us and we'll investigate.

@Lucas Weatherby 

I made a few comments in this thread above and below this post. the thing i got wrong is that the challenges may vanish upon reboot  if cross sync  becomes enabled 

Edited by SephDarkheart

1 hour ago, SephDarkheart said:

@Lucas Weatherby 

I made a few comments in this thread above and below this post. the thing i got wrong is that the challenges may vanish upon reboot  if cross sync  becomes enabled 

If that happens please contact help@sega.co.uk.

will do but those were my original notes on testing it. you may use that to help your own investigation (cross sync vs non cross sync)

18 hours ago, Lucas Weatherby said:

Working completely fine for me on PC. Is this a PC issue, or Android / iOS?

I'm playing on PC without cross save. Never played with cross save on.

2 hours ago, Prej said:

I'm playing on PC without cross save. Never played with cross save on.

I suggest logging out of Steam, quit FM, and try again. 

2 hours ago, Lucas Weatherby said:

I suggest logging out of Steam, quit FM, and try again. 

Err, I do that each time I play FM, don't I?

On 3 January 2018 at 19:21, lachamczun said:

So far long time i will waiting and Sports Interavtive does not know what is the issue?

This thread has made things rather confusing - can we start over - what is your issue you're having now?

7 hours ago, Lucas Weatherby said:

This thread has made things rather confusing - can we start over - what is your issue you're having now?

as of right now. when cross sync is enabled

items dont show up in the wallet. challenges also disappear from wallet (if you bought them/have them) (i am playing on android, but it seems the issue also applies to the pc version as well)

with cross sync off, the store behaves normally for me (all items purchasable/able to be applied in game. challenges show up in wallet as well)

As for me, I'm only playing FMT on PC, no cross sync.

Since launch, the in game store has been empty, I couldn't do anything with it. Neither buy new items, nor use unlockables.

1 minute ago, Prej said:

As for me, I'm only playing FMT on PC, no cross sync.

Since launch, the in game store has been empty, I couldn't do anything with it. Neither buy new items, nor use unlockables.

Where are you based (country are you from)? It could be related to that.

13 hours ago, SephDarkheart said:

as of right now. when cross sync is enabled

items dont show up in the wallet. challenges also disappear from wallet (if you bought them/have them) (i am playing on android, but it seems the issue also applies to the pc version as well)

with cross sync off, the store behaves normally for me (all items purchasable/able to be applied in game. challenges show up in wallet as well)

So this would be a separate issue. Will check with the tablet team on this.

7 hours ago, Lucas Weatherby said:

Where are you based (country are you from)? It could be related to that.

Poland.

42 minutes ago, o.savchenko said:

How to fix this error?

Verify the game cache in Steam and restart Steam.

@Lucas Sorry for dig-up, but this is still not solved. I'm from Poland, same as friends above, and my DLC shop is empty as well, both in FM/FMT18 and FM/FMT17 (and I could've sworn it wasn't like that at FM17's release day). PC version, no cross-save enabled. I also receive reports of this issue from fellow countrymen from time to time.

Maybe it has something to do with Steam's geolocalisation? It's hard to believe this is a coincidence.

You’ll have to email help@sega.co.uk with your issue as indicated in the forum header. I’m only a forum moderator now and not an SI staff member any longer. Sorry I can’t be of help to you in this instance. 

Sega support asks for a dozen of screenshots but is useless and doesn't offer any help at all. They stop responding after some time as well. They don't respond to requests about refund, so my money has been lost and I feel stolen from.