Bliss' he's bored at work Xmas guessing game!

Bliss Seeker

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scores on the floors!  after Round 2

Well look at everyone wanting to play my game.  Seriously, no more, counting scores and stuff is effort!

The correct answer, is obviously KINGS CROSS/ ST PANCRAS

Surprisingly, it was only after the clue that people guessed right. 

Well done Confused Clarity, Wigmore and Ham 18 points coming your way! I don't think it's right to give you the full allotment of 20 points, as you needed the clue.  Sons, went for a more scattergun approach and gets marked down heavily for that.  

I've awarded points for closeness, so people like Superowl and Gizzy won't get many points for Brixton and Wembley respectively, and Ackter and AdyTaylor pick up some nice points for picking areas that aren't a million miles off. 

THE ALL IMPORTANT LEADERBOARD AFTER 1 ROUND: 

Dude Round Points Round 1 Total
Confused Clarity 18   18
Ham 18   18
Wigmore 18   18
Actker 12 5 17
lilsaint 7 5 12
Adytaylor 10   10
Readingfm 10   10
Sons 10   10
Nooney 8   8
Toon 8   8
Hemhat 7   7
SCR 7   7
MonkeyWool 4   4
Gizzy 3   3
Bdcuk 2   2
Barry  1   1
Superowl 1   1

4 minutes ago, ham_aka_stam said:

BTW anyone not getting Kings Cross after that picture needs to have a little word with themselves.

The boards at the back are covered in the KX logo.

Having a word with myself as we speak. Winning the argument comfortably :thup: 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------QUESTION 3

I have a Visitors Pass in my hand from my meeting earlier, I'm still currently working from the same building. In an utterly unprecedented move, I have decided to make this a 2 part question:

a) what is my visitor number

b) and what floor am I currently working from?  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

100 points up for grabs here.  50 points for getting the exact numbers for both my visitor number, and the floor.  Each answer will get marked down progressively for how far it is from the correct number.  Bit confusing? - well for example, if my visitor number was 300 and you said 290 - you will be awarded 50 - 10 = 40 points. 

Makes sense?  good.  GO GO GO! 

Round will end at 5:30pm

3 hours ago, Bliss Seeker said:

Scores on the floors! 

Well well well that was an EXCITING first round of Bliss' hes bored at work Xmas guessing game.  Thanks everyone for playing. 

The mug in Question: 

The 100% correct answers therefore were:

1) A mouse

2) A hat

3) A (baseball) bat

4) Shavon

Congratulations to Ackter and Lilsaint who I have awarded 5 points each, for mentioning Trees.  Which Baseball bats are made from.  

Lilsaint would have got another 5 points for Shaqueesha (because it starts with Sh, but he ruined that by changing his answer. 

THE ALL IMPORTANT LEADERBOARD AFTER 1 ROUND: 

Dude       Points
Actker 5
lilsaint 5
Sons 0
Confused Clarity 0
Ham 0

20171204_121227.jpg

20171204_121237.jpg

Interesting method of deciding a points worthy answers , seems inspired by 3-2-1 & could be primed for question master corruption. 

What’s the prize & what will ensure victory?

5 minutes ago, Barside said:

Interesting method of deciding a points worthy answers , seems inspired by 3-2-1 & could be primed for question master corruption. 

What’s the prize & what will ensure victory?

The prize is my least favourite Xmas present.  And the more points you get, the better your chance of victory!!! 

1 minute ago, Bliss Seeker said:

The prize is my least favourite Xmas present.  And the more points you get, the better your chance of victory!!! 

I was more inclined to score manipulation from an unstanding & appreciative question master, turning a blind eye to tardiness in posting an answer will do.

Archived