Sports Interactive Community
knap

FM 18 WOF 2323 and 22213 Knap

i will try my arsenal save. first season i used to high score vol2 for roma and i won the league by 92 points.

Edited by erhank52

its not as good away from home. seem too ship goals i shouldnt, strikers dont his the target half as much its quite frustrating

On 24/07/2018 at 01:13, knap said:

Knap what is the difference between this one and the bluematter 22213 - I find this one gives me way better results - especially the Att.midfielder gets way higher ratings and really sprays passes around where as in the bluematter version he would hardly get above 6.9..

whould it change the tactic much to make the central striker a poacher rather than AF?

BLUE MATTER is Very Fluid and more TIs than WOF which is Flexible and perhaps longer passing style.

Knap would it work by changing the central striker to poacher and untick run wide with ball for the outside strikers as the wingbacks already have wide marked ?

the original wof also has a AF-P- AF setup

Knap - this Tactic is my go to at home. 

I am playing as Man Utd first season. But away i use the regular WOF tac and getting pretty inconsistent results and leaking goals.. 

Would Argus be better as an away tac for Man Utd ?

I changed to Argus 18.2.2 102 won 1-5 away against Monaco where I when I used wof playing the same game twice won 1-2 and lost 0-1..

this win might have been a fluke but let’s see how it goes.

The ARGUS tactic took my Billericay team from VNS to PL with back to back promotions.