[FM18][skin] Milla skin dark & light v2.2 (updated 27.3.2018)

Jovovich

Milla Skin for FM2018

Thanks to Michaeltmurrayuk and wannachupbrew . 

Download : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pXQ1T_12-MVnLPcEGyWrmDa8OPbiD2SW/view?usp=sharing

I tested this skin for a very short time. If there are any bugs, please let me know.

Because I am a Korean,  I am not sure this skin works well in English.

This skin is best for the resolution of 1920x1080.

If you do not have the in-game editor, some values will not appear.

Cheers. Enjoy playing FM.

K-019.thumb.png.046b1759667cb67c60a4c286642f6273.pngK-015.thumb.png.5927a6a4c76786edf96e31db464b24b5.pngK-017.thumb.png.6d8aff1a3fb2fa2c328784fb0dacb85a.pngK-016.thumb.png.19f0575c752db570d82616ce571aca0f.pngK-014.thumb.png.516eaaa7f4fd8ea148abac4ac311b53b.pngK-028.thumb.png.ae24f4bc89f3ecdb9e8587a03b0aee89.pngK-029.thumb.png.2faae1204ce7d422fb04f85e0773f25b.png

-- Updated 18.12.2017  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

v 1.2

Some minor bug fixed.

-- Updated 29.12.2017 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

v 1.3

few panels added

modified match title bar

Happy New Year!!

-- Updated 8.1.2018 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

v1.4

add buttons in player attributes box.

-- Updated 11.1.2018 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

v1.5

Add hidden attributes in Tutoring screen

match review screen

-- Updated 2.3.2018 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

v1.6

updated the properties file for new version

-- Updated 5.3.2018 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

v1,7

Add stats in the match team talk screen and match review screen

-- Updated 9.3.2018 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

v1.8

removed stats in team talk screen. it causes a crash. 

v1.8 dark ss is a test version with scoreboards in the match screen. 

-- Updated 17.3.2018 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

v1.9

add new match preview lineups panel.

( If you do not like this, copy the "match preview lineups panel.xml" in the "match preview lineups original" folder to "panels/match" folder. Then, you will see the previous version of match preview lineups. )

v1.9 dark ss is a dark skin with the scoreboard selector. 

If you have any problems when playing the game with this, please tell me.

Thank you.

-- Updated 19.3.2018 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

v2.0

add staffs' list in staff overview screen

some minor changes.

-- Updated 23.3.2018 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

v2,1

add views in team training players screen
add formations in analysis panel in match
fixed some panels
you can choose new match in between highlights panel. it is in alt panels folder.

-- Updated 27.3.2018 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

v2.2

Add the shortcut button to the calendar screen in the titlebar

Add AI's role and duty in the tactics screen. 

(If you do not want to see the AI's,

delete the "tactics icon info panel overview.xml" and "tactics icon info panel overview expanded.xml" in the panels/tactics folder.)

This version might be the last version. 

If you have any problem with my skin, whenever tell me, please. 

Thank you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a free skin. But please do not upload on other websites. 

Do not use this skin for donations or commercial.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@michaeltmurrayuk: what would be the panel that is shown in the attachment?

Would love to use it, don't know if I should use only one panel, or should I copy some other panels/files into the skin I am using (since I have compiled quite a few mods and panels into base dark skin, so it's essentially quite a Frankenstein-type thing :))?

K-016.png.0614c75a49dfcef7e47de5269b9a77a5.png

1 hour ago, Boyshane said:

@michaeltmurrayuk: what would be the panel that is shown in the attachment?

Would love to use it, don't know if I should use only one panel, or should I copy some other panels/files into the skin I am using (since I have compiled quite a few mods and panels into base dark skin, so it's essentially quite a Frankenstein-type thing :))?

K-016.png.0614c75a49dfcef7e47de5269b9a77a5.png

Match pre match panel - usually. he may have a couple linked (pitches etc) but that will be your first xml

@Boyshane 

panels/match/match preview panel

panels/team/team opposition report predicted formation

panels/tactics/tactics icon opposition predicted preview

panels/team/team report pre match panel

graphics/boxes/custom/ticket/ticket left

graphics/boxes/custom/ticket/ticket right

There might be more. I am not sure.  

I do not remember all. sorry. I'll check later.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Boyshane

One more.

panels/human/manager profile pre match add

I think these files are all that you need.

I am using this skin, love it. My only issue is when I'm playing a game I can't get the stadium to show up on the pitch options. I have the 2d picture view in the background. If I click any other tab along the side like updates of other games going on the stadium shows up. How do I get the stadium picture on there?

Screen Shot 2017-12-04 at 21.46.10.png

20 hours ago, Barnetfan said:

I am using this skin, love it. My only issue is when I'm playing a game I can't get the stadium to show up on the pitch options. I have the 2d picture view in the background. If I click any other tab along the side like updates of other games going on the stadium shows up. How do I get the stadium picture on there?

Screen Shot 2017-12-04 at 21.46.10.png

It's not possible for stadium backgrounds to show on the pitch screen. (Well it is if you are only using commentary only but doing it will remove the ability to view the highlights at all)

1 hour ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

It's not possible for stadium backgrounds to show on the pitch screen. (Well it is if you are only using commentary only but doing it will remove the ability to view the highlights at all)

How do I put it to commentary only?

2 minutes ago, Barnetfan said:

How do I put it to commentary only?

From the cog menu in the top right change highlights mode to commentary only, turn off all replays.

If the skin doesn't already include it then download my match day backgrounds mod from the post linked above. Then in the 'client object browser' file locate and delete this line from the match background picture bit of code:

<record get_property="sect" test_mode="0" value="hilp" skip_if_null="false"/> <!-- hide on pitch view -->

And that should see the background images display on all match screens.

But again you will not be able to see 2D/3D pitch at all.

@makul

You can see the lines in

panels/match/match preview panel.xml 

below <!-- Expected Tactic -->.

I am aware of that looks weird before a friendly match.

I will fix it soon. thanks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@willz71172

Sure, no problems. I will add in the next version. 

7 minutes ago, Augustin1979 said:

Can applying a skin like this one be the reason for game crashes, or are skins not capable of being responsible for that?

skins, graphics any change to the default can be the cause.

On 12/3/2017 at 04:57, Jovovich said:

Milla Skin for FM2018

Thanks to Michaeltmurrayuk and wannachupbrew . 

Download : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QtOSwtUaztoPFtPCjQUmeyI9VVWTgXyC/view?usp=sharing

I tested this skin for a very short time. If there are any bugs, please let me know.

Because I am a Korean,  I am not sure this skin works well in English.

This skin is best for the resolution of 1920x1080.

If you do not have the in-game editor, some values will not appear.

Cheers. Enjoy playing FM.

K-019.thumb.png.046b1759667cb67c60a4c286642f6273.pngK-015.thumb.png.5927a6a4c76786edf96e31db464b24b5.pngK-017.thumb.png.6d8aff1a3fb2fa2c328784fb0dacb85a.pngK-016.thumb.png.19f0575c752db570d82616ce571aca0f.pngK-014.thumb.png.516eaaa7f4fd8ea148abac4ac311b53b.pngK-028.thumb.png.ae24f4bc89f3ecdb9e8587a03b0aee89.pngK-029.thumb.png.2faae1204ce7d422fb04f85e0773f25b.png

-- Updated 18.12.2017  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

v 1.2

Some minor bug fixed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a free skin. But please do not upload on other websites. 

Do not use this skin for donations or commercial.

Jovovich what an amazing skin but is there a way of getting the simulate match button to show as well as the instant result button  pic1.thumb.JPG.935705e50ddfd1b214a62abf33d24f2c.JPG

Hi D_LO_

I'm sorry but I could easily build you a house or a extension but i scratch my head at this as I'm just not this way inclined. In your guide it says delete the IDs on line 34,51 & 67 but as you can see on the picture do you need to delete the SMCT on line 34 and SMBC on line 54 and SPAC on line 64 and leave the rest or delete to whole line of code.pic2.thumb.JPG.d4505628e068ab3c7d129dad6015c11d.JPG

23 minutes ago, D_LO_ said:

Ok, I've had another look at this. I'm not sure if this is what you were experiencing as you didn't mention it but there seems to be error messages now when running the instant result and crashdumps. I've tried it on Milla, Flut and my own skin. It's looking like this could have potentially been effected by a recent update/patch. I'm not sure but it was definitely working and others wouldn't have released it either.

My advice is just stick with the base version of this panel. I've attached it below. I will update my guide accordingly. 

match confirmation panel.xml

Thank you so much for your help. When I get a few hours to myself i'll have ago at some skinning if not just the basics :-)

• 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, bornyesterday said:

Beautiful skin, my favorite so far except for one issue. The match report screen seems really cluttered and the stats don't show clear cut chances. Is there any way I could minimise the clutter on this screen?

UflmiiG.png

Sorry for that. But this skin is not suitable for the low reg. 

I will add another one for that.  

4 hours ago, thiagod22 said:

Can anyone help me ?

Open  player attributes panel.xml

Find lines

<!-- Attribute value -->
      <record index="2" id="val " sort_disabled="true" column_alignment="centre" right="8">
        <record id="widget_info" class="attribute_label" alignment="centre" style="semi_bold" multiline="false" size="12" use_attribute_colour_as_bg="false" appearance="boxes/bordered/no margin/paper"/>
      </record>

Add  colour="black"  like below

<!-- Attribute value -->
      <record index="2" id="val " sort_disabled="true" column_alignment="centre" right="8">
        <record id="widget_info" class="attribute_label" alignment="centre" style="semi_bold" multiline="false" size="12" use_attribute_colour_as_bg="false" appearance="boxes/bordered/no margin/paper" colour="black"/>
      </record>

Put a colour name which you want instead of black

ex> colour="yellow" , colour="grey" 

Archived