Sports Interactive Community
Jovovich

[FM18][skin] Milla skin dark & light v1.5 (updated 11.1.2018)

Milla Skin for FM2018

Thanks to Michaeltmurrayuk and wannachupbrew . 

Download : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1U-69HgqW9cjQ5w5K3nfWQgVwyDlng2_4/view?usp=sharing

I tested this skin for a very short time. If there are any bugs, please let me know.

Because I am a Korean,  I am not sure this skin works well in English.

This skin is best for the resolution of 1920x1080.

If you do not have the in-game editor, some values will not appear.

Cheers. Enjoy playing FM.

K-019.thumb.png.046b1759667cb67c60a4c286642f6273.pngK-015.thumb.png.5927a6a4c76786edf96e31db464b24b5.pngK-017.thumb.png.6d8aff1a3fb2fa2c328784fb0dacb85a.pngK-016.thumb.png.19f0575c752db570d82616ce571aca0f.pngK-014.thumb.png.516eaaa7f4fd8ea148abac4ac311b53b.pngK-028.thumb.png.ae24f4bc89f3ecdb9e8587a03b0aee89.pngK-029.thumb.png.2faae1204ce7d422fb04f85e0773f25b.png

-- Updated 18.12.2017  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

v 1.2

Some minor bug fixed.

-- Updated 29.12.2017 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

v 1.3

few panels added

modified match title bar

Happy New Year!!

-- Updated 8.1.2018 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

v1.4

add buttons in player attributes box.

-- Updated 11.1.2018 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

v1.5

Add hidden attributes in Tutoring screen

match review screen

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a free skin. But please do not upload on other websites. 

Do not use this skin for donations or commercial.

Edited by Jovovich
Updated new version

@michaeltmurrayuk: what would be the panel that is shown in the attachment?

Would love to use it, don't know if I should use only one panel, or should I copy some other panels/files into the skin I am using (since I have compiled quite a few mods and panels into base dark skin, so it's essentially quite a Frankenstein-type thing :))?

K-016.png.0614c75a49dfcef7e47de5269b9a77a5.png

1 hour ago, Boyshane said:

@michaeltmurrayuk: what would be the panel that is shown in the attachment?

Would love to use it, don't know if I should use only one panel, or should I copy some other panels/files into the skin I am using (since I have compiled quite a few mods and panels into base dark skin, so it's essentially quite a Frankenstein-type thing :))?

K-016.png.0614c75a49dfcef7e47de5269b9a77a5.png

Match pre match panel - usually. he may have a couple linked (pitches etc) but that will be your first xml

@Boyshane 

panels/match/match preview panel

panels/team/team opposition report predicted formation

panels/tactics/tactics icon opposition predicted preview

panels/team/team report pre match panel

graphics/boxes/custom/ticket/ticket left

graphics/boxes/custom/ticket/ticket right

There might be more. I am not sure.  

I do not remember all. sorry. I'll check later.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Boyshane

One more.

panels/human/manager profile pre match add

I think these files are all that you need.

Edited by Jovovich

Looks good some similar ideas to what I have had for my personal skin. May have to borrow a couple of panels for mine though!!

I am using this skin, love it. My only issue is when I'm playing a game I can't get the stadium to show up on the pitch options. I have the 2d picture view in the background. If I click any other tab along the side like updates of other games going on the stadium shows up. How do I get the stadium picture on there?

Screen Shot 2017-12-04 at 21.46.10.png

Edited by Barnetfan

20 hours ago, Barnetfan said:

I am using this skin, love it. My only issue is when I'm playing a game I can't get the stadium to show up on the pitch options. I have the 2d picture view in the background. If I click any other tab along the side like updates of other games going on the stadium shows up. How do I get the stadium picture on there?

Screen Shot 2017-12-04 at 21.46.10.png

It's not possible for stadium backgrounds to show on the pitch screen. (Well it is if you are only using commentary only but doing it will remove the ability to view the highlights at all)

1 hour ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

It's not possible for stadium backgrounds to show on the pitch screen. (Well it is if you are only using commentary only but doing it will remove the ability to view the highlights at all)

How do I put it to commentary only?

2 minutes ago, Barnetfan said:

How do I put it to commentary only?

From the cog menu in the top right change highlights mode to commentary only, turn off all replays.

If the skin doesn't already include it then download my match day backgrounds mod from the post linked above. Then in the 'client object browser' file locate and delete this line from the match background picture bit of code:

<record get_property="sect" test_mode="0" value="hilp" skip_if_null="false"/> <!-- hide on pitch view -->

And that should see the background images display on all match screens.

But again you will not be able to see 2D/3D pitch at all.

Nice skin with good tranparency for a custom background pic, Many thanks!:applause:

I love the skins especially the light one but one more question,

I remember that last year you have made different scoreboards option  which were beautifull.

Is that something that we can expect this year also or it is not possible in fm18?

Nice skin! How can I change the size of the formations?

Sin-titulo.jpg

@makul

You can see the lines in

panels/match/match preview panel.xml 

below <!-- Expected Tactic -->.

I am aware of that looks weird before a friendly match.

I will fix it soon. thanks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@willz71172

Sure, no problems. I will add in the next version. 

7 minutes ago, Augustin1979 said:

Can applying a skin like this one be the reason for game crashes, or are skins not capable of being responsible for that?

skins, graphics any change to the default can be the cause.

Looks great but I'd love the marked box to be much bigger so it shows all goalscorers and cards even if there are for examples four players that have scored and three cards.

5a25c4932c6cc_ScreenShot2017-12-04at21_46_10.png.f24076e58a6d64dfc4a587825f6e5677.png

1 minute ago, James9 said:

Does this skin show the opposition roles and duties

Have a look at the screenshot above your post

And I am guessing it will also show when the opposition changes roles and duties would this be correct 

anyone else who gets that message just click the blue download button again and it works

many thanks for your work

it is appreciated:thup:

Downloaded now, and it works just fine.

Thank you for sharing  your work

it is much appreciated :onmehead::)

On 12/3/2017 at 04:57, Jovovich said:

Milla Skin for FM2018

Thanks to Michaeltmurrayuk and wannachupbrew . 

Download : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QtOSwtUaztoPFtPCjQUmeyI9VVWTgXyC/view?usp=sharing

I tested this skin for a very short time. If there are any bugs, please let me know.

Because I am a Korean,  I am not sure this skin works well in English.

This skin is best for the resolution of 1920x1080.

If you do not have the in-game editor, some values will not appear.

Cheers. Enjoy playing FM.

K-019.thumb.png.046b1759667cb67c60a4c286642f6273.pngK-015.thumb.png.5927a6a4c76786edf96e31db464b24b5.pngK-017.thumb.png.6d8aff1a3fb2fa2c328784fb0dacb85a.pngK-016.thumb.png.19f0575c752db570d82616ce571aca0f.pngK-014.thumb.png.516eaaa7f4fd8ea148abac4ac311b53b.pngK-028.thumb.png.ae24f4bc89f3ecdb9e8587a03b0aee89.pngK-029.thumb.png.2faae1204ce7d422fb04f85e0773f25b.png

-- Updated 18.12.2017  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

v 1.2

Some minor bug fixed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a free skin. But please do not upload on other websites. 

Do not use this skin for donations or commercial.

Jovovich what an amazing skin but is there a way of getting the simulate match button to show as well as the instant result button  pic1.thumb.JPG.935705e50ddfd1b214a62abf33d24f2c.JPG

4 hours ago, bezzy1970 said:

Jovovich what an amazing skin but is there a way of getting the simulate match button to show as well as the instant result button  pic1.thumb.JPG.935705e50ddfd1b214a62abf33d24f2c.JPG

I've done a guide on this and explain what's necessary. (It's an easy amendment, just use the forum search function.)

Hi D_LO_

I'm sorry but I could easily build you a house or a extension but i scratch my head at this as I'm just not this way inclined. In your guide it says delete the IDs on line 34,51 & 67 but as you can see on the picture do you need to delete the SMCT on line 34 and SMBC on line 54 and SPAC on line 64 and leave the rest or delete to whole line of code.pic2.thumb.JPG.d4505628e068ab3c7d129dad6015c11d.JPG

6 minutes ago, bezzy1970 said:

Hi D_LO_

I'm sorry but I could easily build you a house or a extension but i scratch my head at this as I'm just not this way inclined. In your guide it says delete the IDs on line 34,51 & 67 but as you can see on the picture do you need to delete the SMCT on line 34 and SMBC on line 54 and SPAC on line 64 and leave the rest or delete to whole line of code.pic2.thumb.JPG.d4505628e068ab3c7d129dad6015c11d.JPG

No worries, yes it's a 'simple' case of just deleting the 3 IDs, although you have said different line numbers within your own post and the second set is wrong (the first set you quoted me on is right).

NB: IF YOU WANT THE SIMULATE MATCH OPTION AS WELL AS THE INSTANT RESULT OPTION, IT LOOKS LIKE YOU NEED TO DELETE THE IDs ON LINE: 34, 51 & 67 (within the match confirmation panel). 

It's the 'proper' container IDs which need deleting (ignore the spacer container, line 64. Not sure why you've mentioned line 54).

55 minutes ago, bezzy1970 said:

Hi D_LO_

I've got the simulate match working now but the Instant result has gone. Can you only have one and not the other ??

Ok, I've had another look at this. I'm not sure if this is what you were experiencing as you didn't mention it but there seems to be error messages now when running the instant result and crashdumps. I've tried it on Milla, Flut and my own skin. It's looking like this could have potentially been effected by a recent update/patch. I'm not sure but it was definitely working and others wouldn't have released it either.

My advice is just stick with the base version of this panel. I've attached it below. I will update my guide accordingly. 

match confirmation panel.xml

Edited by D_LO_

23 minutes ago, D_LO_ said:

Ok, I've had another look at this. I'm not sure if this is what you were experiencing as you didn't mention it but there seems to be error messages now when running the instant result and crashdumps. I've tried it on Milla, Flut and my own skin. It's looking like this could have potentially been effected by a recent update/patch. I'm not sure but it was definitely working and others wouldn't have released it either.

My advice is just stick with the base version of this panel. I've attached it below. I will update my guide accordingly. 

match confirmation panel.xml

Thank you so much for your help. When I get a few hours to myself i'll have ago at some skinning if not just the basics :-)

5 小時前, bezzy1970說:

Not sure why some characters are not showing but what an amazing skinscreen.thumb.png.bdfd35a9b067a48a30ac7d46da6b085a.png 

Install the fonts files

skins/milla/fonts/*.ttf or *.otf

This skin is absolutely fantastic, thank you especially for the light version !

can you upload file for the boxes around atttributes i updated too v1.4 there not showing cheers

Great work! Thanks for the update!

This is, hands down, the best skin for this version yet.

Great skin! However, for some reason my fonts change between regular and bold determined when starting FM. Anyone experiencing the same and is there a possible fix?

Edited by FrederikBahlke

I was loving this skin but I got 3-4 crash dumps just before half-time in games. Then I switched to the original skin and never got crash dump. Are there any solutions for this?

When I try to download the version 1.5 and once I open the folders, they appear as 1.1. Is it still the version 1.5, eventhough it says 1.1?

Great skin btw! :) 

在 2018/1/21 在 PM9点41分, monobloko說:

When I try to download the version 1.5 and once I open the folders, they appear as 1.1. Is it still the version 1.5, eventhough it says 1.1?

Great skin btw! :) 

that is 1.5 :D

How do i change only the attributes numbers from black to white when i use the attribute boxes versions ?

has anyone had using this skin at full timeteam are warming up message and you have too close down the game