Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
AndyRich

Picking a new team - Where's the information?

Hi guys,

Just finished downloading FM 2018 and have a question before I start!

I'm trying to pick a team to manage in the English Vanarama National South, however, unlike in previous FMs there is no information to help you pick a team at the selection screen?

There used to be info like predicted finish, chairman status, financial status etc to help you pick. Where's all that gone? 

Unless someone knows a way around the above issue (other than doing my research - which I'm about to), does anyone have any suggestions on who to manage in that league and why? 

Thanks!

Can't you click on the team and go in and watch the information like you do on clubs while playing? Can't really remember but I know you can get the information you look for. 

I could do that - it just means starting a save and loading it all up, only to quit and pick the right club! 

Used to be much easier with the info to help you choose at the team selection screen :(

You should be able to do it while picking your team.

Not on the screen I'm on! All I have done is click Career Mode to get to the selection screen.

Just has the squares with each of the clubs in, then you pick one and go into the Quick Start or Advanced Setup. 

There's a bit somewhere on the initial team selection screen that says 'pick team later' then you can go and setup and load your game and you'll be presented with the old style team selection menus, with all the info you're needing.

image.thumb.png.7d3f20a907790a535fdc1263ff244023.pngWhen you get to this screen you can click on each team and look through their information and squads and such. 

First box before AFC Fylde. Then just setup and load your database as usual and you'll get taken to the screen mimland uploaded, like in previous versions.

pick team.jpg

Edited by Giro