International team management

I’ve been playing fm manager 2018 on my mobile, and I’m as an international team, and when I’m getting the message through to choose my squad for matched I don’t know how to cap someone who isn’t already in my squad, and then when I just confirm the squad it gets pointed out that I’ve left someone out and included someone who shouldn’t of been there.

how do I choose my own squad as an international manager 

Before confirming a squad, go to a profile of a player in your squad, and you should be able to remove the player from your squad using a button on the bottom. You can then go to another player's profile and there will be a button to call that player up to the squad.

Once the squad is confirmed for a set of matches, the squad cannot be changed for those matches.

• 4 months later...

Shame, I always enjoyed arranging international friendlies according to opponent's playing style or formation, similiar to real life before major tournaments. But might still give it a go and hope with Nations League there shouldn't be many dates left for friendlies anyway. Thanks again for help Declan.

Archived