Sports Interactive Community
knap

FM18 WOF 352 Knap

Tactic is nice but i have huge problems with ccc's in this game. So many matches are 3-1, 4-2, 3-0 in ccc's for me and i still lose the game. Its so anoying. I am destroying Real Madrid at home, making a lot of chances and they got ONE shot from long distance and ofcourse, its a goal. No fun at all.

Unofficial independent tactic testing with CA 145 Team has WOF VOL 2 343 HS at 242 pts and Midsomer 442 at 236 pts. 

Edited by knap

1 hour ago, knap said:

Unofficial independent tactic testing with CA 145 Team has WOF VOL 2 343 HS at 242 pts and Midsomer 442 at 236 pts. 

What about Blue Matter? Is it better or worse than WOF?

Would you mind posting up the individual player instructions for those of us on Touch for iPad?  I don't own a laptop anymore so it's not like I can download the demo to have a look either!

WOF 343 and GOODBYE 343 were probably better pre and post pacth. WOF 352 has yet to be updated.

Hi Knap love all your tactics but this is the formation i love the most. Just a couple of questions:

Would changing the mentality to standard or dropping the wingbacks to support ruin it or make much difference?

Centre backs, I'm starting a save with Pescara and there DC's are all old, slow and shocking passing stats,

changing them to central defenders would not work as well i suspect? Thanks for any advice.

Although this sounds strange attacking mentality still appears best for underdogs, last year defensive was good for attacking.

I would try the tactic a it stands and tweak to your liking once you see how it plays

On 30/12/2017 at 22:58, Blevic said:

Hi Knap love all your tactics but this is the formation i love the most. Just a couple of questions:

Would changing the mentality to standard or dropping the wingbacks to support ruin it or make much difference?

Centre backs, I'm starting a save with Pescara and there DC's are all old, slow and shocking passing stats,

changing them to central defenders would not work as well i suspect? Thanks for any advice.

Much sucess with this tactic? I've been struggling to score goals with it.. Did you change something?