Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
owl2

Overload - High Scoring games

Sadly, I’ve stopped playing until this gets fixed. Every game now, particularly away from home, the opposition goes overload from the start. Once they score, I have to go attacking/overload and each game ends up like 4-5, 5-6... multiple goals. It’s just very unrealistic.

Hoping there will be an update soon?

Who are you playing as, out of interest? We are rarely seeing opposition clubs overloading this early on here.

Sheffield Wednesday, wasn’t too bad year 1 in championship, but most games are now high scoring in premier league, when I check the opposition tactics when the score gets a bit ridiculous, they are always on overload, so assuming that’s the cause of the high scoring games?

Checked there; 1st game of season away to WBA. They start the game on overload.

i restarted a game last week after it got a bit ridiculous & am going to hold now at the 1st game season 2 in prem until it hopefully gets fixed

Thanks

5 minutes ago, owl2 said:

Checked there; 1st game of season away to WBA. They start the game on overload.

i restarted a game last week after it got a bit ridiculous & am going to hold now at the 1st game season 2 in prem until it hopefully gets fixed

Thanks

Would be really useful to have your save from before the WBA game, we've made some internal tweaks already and interested to see if they are having the desired effect. Could you send it to us?

3 hours ago, owl2 said:

Excuse my ignorance, but how can I send it?

Which platform are you on? I'll send instructions.

Hi owl,

You can access your saves by following this FAQ:

If you could then send the save (you might need to zip it first) to help@sega.co.uk and link this thread then we can take a look at it. Thank you!

Apologies, would love to help, but only have a work laptop & no iTunes... a lot of security restrictions. Once the update is released, I can let ye know in this thread if WBA change their approach.

When do ye feel the next update will be released, days, weeks?

4 hours ago, owl2 said:

Apologies, would love to help, but only have a work laptop & no iTunes... a lot of security restrictions. Once the update is released, I can let ye know in this thread if WBA change their approach.

When do ye feel the next update will be released, days, weeks?

We've got a mini-update coming very soon but this is just stability mainly. Hopefully a larger update before Christmas.

If you can find another machine with iTunes at some point that would be wonderful, no worries if not.