January 2018: Toronto FC, who to sign? MLS tips?

torsportsfan

Greetings Everyone, Apologies if I'm breaking rules by making a new thread here, I read the 'FM 18 Links Thread' and saw no threads for MLS or Toronto FC

Long-Time Player of FM but new to FM 18. Being from Toronto and TFC being in the midst of a playoff run, I started a game with them in July 2017 (and no transfers in first window) along with the Canadian National Team.

Now it’s January 2018, I managed to win the Supporter’s Shield and MLS Cup. I’m looking into bringing in some players. Lost Cheyrou (CM/DM), Moor (CD) and Beitashour (RWB). Brought in Juninho (CD) from Tigres and Stephen Eustaquio (CM, Canadian) so far.

My Transfer Budget is $10M US/8.3M Euros/7.4M Pounds. All DP slots are used by Bradley, Altidore (who I received a $10M offer from Everton for. Should I reject?), and Giovinco.

Priorities are: 1) Central Defender, Ball Playing Defender 2) Right Wing Back 3) Advanced Forward

Since I’m also the Canadian National Team Manager, Ideally I’d like an uncapped player from a big nation (E.G, Argentina, Brazil) who will be able to play for me for 3 years then get their Canadian Citizenship.

Any help would be appreciated, Tips for playing in the MLS would also be nice!

Thanks

Archived