Press Conferences

I've just remembered to ask this, I've attended a press conference after winning an FA Cup game against Hull. I've been asked if I want to respond to Di Matteo's rather critical comments following the game but is there a way of finding out what he's actually said before I respond to this?

7 hours ago, Romers said:

I've just remembered to ask this, I've attended a press conference after winning an FA Cup game against Hull. I've been asked if I want to respond to Di Matteo's rather critical comments following the game but is there a way of finding out what he's actually said before I respond to this?

Yes, it's what I always do. You can go to the managers profile > history > press conferences, click through to the relevant question.

(I seem to recall there's a contextual button bottom right when you're asked? ...but I'm not in front of a PC now so can't be sure.)

19 hours ago, Bry said:

Yes, it's what I always do. You can go to the managers profile > history > press conferences, click through to the relevant question.

(I seem to recall there's a contextual button bottom right when you're asked? ...but I'm not in front of a PC now so can't be sure.)

Thanks mate I'll check that out next time!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived