Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
BamBamBam

2 matches in a week=low intensity in training?

As soon as pre season is over I change to average and leave it at that all season

I have it on average and change to high if I have no matches that week..never use low

I use high and slider al the way to the left and rest after matches ticked. Change to average when I have 2 matches in a week. This way I have to rotate some players tho

what about rest days before and after a match? 

the leagues i've played so far tend to have 2 games a week and in FM18 i've started to give the players a rest day before and after, but only because too many of the squad complain about the amount of training.

I still see players stats increase but i've have no luck in retaining for different roles & positions so far

If any of my lower-league outfield players have to play twice in a week I'll give them 2-3 days off training.

During hectic periods I often highlight my main players and give then 2 days rest from training so that their condition recovers in time for the next match. Managed to play through Christmas/new year period using a core of about 14 players by doing this.  Usually have training set to average with rest day after matches.