Sports Interactive Community
mdshep

Checkatrade trophy

In my game all the checkatrade trophy groups only have 3 teams in with no premier league u23 teams. Is this meant to happen? 

137BCD15-1C5A-4793-AC26-64E10F310931.jpeg

This is correct behaviour as in FMT we don't actually have any u23 teams. The competition should still schedule, run through and complete every season without any issues. If it doesn't then that would be a bug and we would need a save game from before the competition gets scheduled. Thanks.

Yep apologies @SephDarkheart @mdshep in FMT17 it did use reserve teams. I was under the misapprehension that because of the lack of u23s it would be a 3 team group so appreciate you correcting me and bringing it to our attention.

so I am guessing it will be logged on both android/ios? im starting a southampton save soon to track down that club reputation bug, will tr and see if it happens in the android version as well (I am assuming it will) @Luke Rumble

Hi guys, just a quick update on this. We release a patch last night, 18.2, that included a fix for this. If you close the app and update you should now see Reserve teams in the group stage of the Checkatrade Trophy. Again thanks for raising.