Sports Interactive Community
mike1

Major Fault Money Wise

So it's the first year I get Middlesbrough promoted to the Premier League. Television rights say 90 million we but we look in the bank and its not there. When we are chosen for television which is around about 7 games a season we get 1.4million so how is my club receiving 90 million? In yet if I didn't get promoted with Middlesbrough I would get parachute money put straight into my bank and be better off than going to the premier league. Its a major fault we dont receive 90 million and only get 1.4million when we play on TV if my club was to receive 90 million I would have 2 be on tv every week. Please look into this its a on going problem. Can you please tell me how my club received 90 million?

Factually incorrect. I have checked my finances incomings nowhere does it ever say we have had anywhere near this 90 million tv money if that was the case i wouldnt be in debt as we are well below our budget only money you see go in is 1.4million tv money per game you are on tv which isnt that often.

2 minutes ago, mike1 said:

Factually incorrect. I have checked my finances incomings nowhere does it ever say we have had anywhere near this 90 million tv money if that was the case i wouldnt be in debt as we are well below our budget only money you see go in is 1.4million tv money per game you are on tv which isnt that often.

The money per game is separate.