Offering part-time contracts

So I loaded up ladies up to England tier 10 and started sign an amateur club. I was promoted first season and changed to senlmi- pro club status, and have just won the league 9th tier.

I have a wage budget of around 1k but I can only offer non-contract deals still. Any idea when I will be able to start paying my players a wage? I thought I would be able to once I moved up to semi-pro status.

Thanks

Most of the tier 10 databases I've found seem to have it set so lower level clubs can only ever have non-contracts. You'd have to edit the database to fix it and restart the save if this was the case with the database you're using, I'm afraid

20 minutes ago, JordanMillward_1 said:

Most of the tier 10 databases I've found seem to have it set so lower level clubs can only ever have non-contracts. You'd have to edit the database to fix it and restart the save if this was the case with the database you're using, I'm afraid

Thanks. Would that be even if I go professional?

12 hours ago, Kramerica said:

Thanks. Would that be even if I go professional?

From my experience, yes, annoyingly.

In the editor, you'd have to check the lower leagues to see which contracts are allowed, and then check each team to make sure they don't have their own individual contract settings limiting them to particular types of contracts.

On 11/28/2017 at 13:23, JordanMillward_1 said:

From my experience, yes, annoyingly.

In the editor, you'd have to check the lower leagues to see which contracts are allowed, and then check each team to make sure they don't have their own individual contract settings limiting them to particular types of contracts.

I'm not sure that's needed.  I think the contract types in the editor may just set the contract options at the beginning of the game.  I played a lower league database last year and all contracts for my club were set to "Amateur" in the editor.  After getting promoted a few times, the club turned semi-pro.  Initially, the board let me offer part-time contracts to staff, but only non-contracts to players, even Key Players.  After a couple more seasons with improving finances, I could start offering part-time contracts.

I think it's just related to your club's financial health and board personality.

On 28/11/2017 at 13:52, Kramerica said:

So I loaded up ladies up to England tier 10 and started sign an amateur club. I was promoted first season and changed to senlmi- pro club status, and have just won the league 9th tier.

I have a wage budget of around 1k but I can only offer non-contract deals still. Any idea when I will be able to start paying my players a wage? I thought I would be able to once I moved up to semi-pro status.

Thanks

Yes, time and patience.

But ..... ladies. That's brilliant!  :brock:

Archived