Sports Interactive Community

I was a couple games away from finishing my first season and just went on the app to finish it off and the game load has disappeared. I only had it in the auto save section as I didn't actually manually save it. Is this now gone forever? Or is there a way a way to get it back at all? 

1 hour ago, Zach23 said:

Yeah this is on iOS 

You didn't reinstall the app at any point did you?

Can you also check whether you have the iCloud tab or the Local tab at the top of the load game screen highlighted. Also, please let us know what you see under FMM18 in the file sharing area if you plug your device into iTunes?

Nope I haven't reinstalled the app at all. 

I have no iCloud or local tabs, just most recent and other saves. In the other saves tab it has a save from the very start of the season but not from where I've played up to.

ive added a photo of what I can see on my iTunes when plugged in 

image.jpg

Did you start the Brighton career alongside the Man Utd career then? Could the autosaves from the new career have saved over where you were with the Man Utd one?

I started the Brighton career the other day after my Middlesbrough career was gone as I just wanted to play the game again 

Oh okay - so it was a Middlesbrough career that vanished. Which slots was that saved in, please?

Yeah Middlesbrough went. It was in slot 1 but only saved as the very first day of the season. The up to date save was in the auto save section which is the one that vanished 

its just happened again to me with my Brighton career. I was up to January and then the game froze and kicked me out. I've gone back onto the game and it's now back in September!! 

IMG_2464.PNG

10 hours ago, Zach23 said:

its just happened again to me with my Brighton career. I was up to January and then the game froze and kicked me out. I've gone back onto the game and it's now back in September!! 

IMG_2464.PNG

Okay, that's really weird. I'm hoping you haven't already loaded the save back up cause it would be really interesting to see the contents of the folder now. There's no way it should be able to delete files.

My phone decided to give up on me and I had to restore back to factory settings to get it to turn back on, so I’ve lost everything I had on there! So I no longer have any of the data from the game!  

On 12/6/2017 at 04:09, Zach23 said:

My phone decided to give up on me and I had to restore back to factory settings to get it to turn back on, so I’ve lost everything I had on there! So I no longer have any of the data from the game!  

This sounds in that case like it might have been a problem with the device itself or the iOS install. We have had a couple of people report losing saves on Android but we think this is down to cleaning apps and you are the only one who has mentioned anything on iOS.

13 hours ago, IJazza said:

This has happened to me to. I have lost my auto save. I was in my third season 

1C5972DC-0A3B-43AF-AD72-4797CC59FF2E.png

Just to check you are also on iOS?

Yeah got the same problem, I Lost all my autosaves(Last arsenal march 2023).. just left my Last own save. Ios version, iPhone 6.

756FEBD9-2C40-4EA6-8304-513E66172AF2.png

On 12/24/2017 at 11:56, DavisX said:

Yeah got the same problem, I Lost all my autosaves(Last arsenal march 2023).. just left my Last own save. Ios version, iPhone 6.

756FEBD9-2C40-4EA6-8304-513E66172AF2.png

Did anything unusual happen prior to these vanishing? Are you able to show us a screenshot of your save location in iTunes please?

I’ll try make It tomorrow. I think that it could be happened after I update my device to iOS 11.2.1

I was at the end of the season on my Newcastle save and it just disappeared and put me back to September and I was wondering how to fix it

On 16/01/2018 at 22:04, Harry chapman said:

I was at the end of the season on my Newcastle save and it just disappeared and put me back to September and I was wondering how to fix it

Do you have a screenshot of your File Sharing section in iTunes please? There's a couple of people mentioned this now and we are not really sure what is going on, we are trying to get as much information as possible to help us.

Exact same problem for me. Lost all my autosaved games. IOS customer.

Starting my 3rd season. Only had 1 career. 

It was working in the morning and stopped by the afternoon. 

No iOS updates. 

9.1.2 update was applied yesterday also. Not sure if that caused issue.

Need to get this fixed otherwise game is worthless. 

The same thing just happened to me. 3rd season in the transfer window. My game has literally dissapeared and the only one I can load is my previous career. Please help! i0s too

Devastated!!! I was 1 game off qualifying for the CL with bloody Button and my game has disappeared! I have wasted hours! Absolute joke man, get it sorted! 

On 31/01/2018 at 14:35, Timofteslegacy said:

Exact same problem for me. Lost all my autosaved games. IOS customer.

Starting my 3rd season. Only had 1 career. 

It was working in the morning and stopped by the afternoon. 

No iOS updates. 

9.1.2 update was applied yesterday also. Not sure if that caused issue.

Need to get this fixed otherwise game is worthless. 

Should be refunding people o think! 

Same has happened to me 5th season with derby in the prem updated iOS and I’ve lost my saved games !! Is there’s a fix for this ?!?!? If not I woupd like a refund as I ain’t wasting my time for a update to wipe my saved again !! 

I am on my third season managing Bayern right now. I open up the app and my save wasn’t suddenly gone. Please help me I want to restore my save. I spent so much time on this save.

3 hours ago, James Akintayo said:

This issue should have been fixed with the latest update, please check what version of the game your are running.

I am running the most recent version. It must not have been fixed as it happened to me today.

On 27/07/2018 at 13:57, Datuna13 said:

I am running the most recent version. It must not have been fixed as it happened to me today.

If anyone has any further information on circumstances surrounding this we would love to hear them, particularly whether or not you have used iCloud.

I’ve had this happen to me twice lately, the first time I just restarted from the final autosave and carried on almost back to the same point when it has happened again in the last couple of days.

i am running the latest version and up to date with my iOS. I haven’t had any iCloud saves either.

41C8A9D9-DEE9-4C27-994B-FBAFD72A3610.png

On 05/09/2018 at 21:08, xleebrownx said:

I’ve had this happen to me twice lately, the first time I just restarted from the final autosave and carried on almost back to the same point when it has happened again in the last couple of days.

i am running the latest version and up to date with my iOS. I haven’t had any iCloud saves either.

41C8A9D9-DEE9-4C27-994B-FBAFD72A3610.png

This is very odd as it looks like there are no autosaves at all. Do you have a screenshot of the File Sharing area in iTunes for the game when the device is plugged into a computer, please? Could you also check your iCloud storage to see if there is any FMM data in there at all?

Hi, my game received an update and after i updated it all my saved data was deleted. It doesnt give me the option to load any saved game. 

Season 26. Bognor Regis in the Premier League - 5th place...

And blam! All my 'auto saves' are gone. Never use itunes to back anything up and didn't have any icloud saves specifically for this...Not cool...NOT COOL! 

No way in hell of  getting it back? Surely it's saved somewhere deep in my phone?